chapter twelve: Angel in Blue Jeans

Dean...

I walk out to meet with Payton again scared out of my mind knowing that more than likely the woman I love was about to kill me...

She gets out of her car looking over at me, she was pissed on the phone but once our eyes met she went from mad to the old happy self she always was. We hadn't seen each other for a few months but when I see her it was like that all just disappeared, she was wearing a black tank top and one of my button up plain shirts along with black skinny jeans ripped at the knee and the biker boots I got her for Christmas last year. Her hair was the same blonde color it always was but was a little longer past her shoulders.

She gets her bag and walks over to me "well you going to stand there or are you going to say something?" I laugh "well you haven't changed a bit have you?" She laughs then runs over to me dropping her bags and jumping in my arms wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I laugh at her hugging her back "well good to see you too" she giggles "I missed you what's so wrong with that?" I just laugh and kiss her lightly on the lips. She pulls away and says "wait...I smell cherries...why do I smell cherries?" I roll my eyes "you women have good noses when it comes to that don't you? And to answer your question it's Sam girlfriend...I had to carry her up to Bobby today because she ripped her stitches you can ask Sam, Bobby, Garth or even Kevin" she huffs "I believe you"

when inside she looks down and sees Bobby, Garth and Kevin she smiles "what's up guys long time no see" Bobby smiles "about time I seen your butt around here" she walks down the steps and hugs Bobby then walks over to Garth hugging him too. After that she sees Kevin "there's my favorite pain in the butt" Kevin laughs "and there's my favorite brat with an anger problem" Payton rolls her eyes "well don't sugar coat it" then walks over and hugs him too after that she looks back at me "where is Sam and his girlfriend?" I look around "well umm they are going to come in but I just want you to have an open mind on things okay? Kevin why don't you go and tell Sam to come in?" Kevin walks out of the room into his bedroom and to get Sammy and Halee on the way. Payton looks at me "Dean...what is going on here?" Just then Sam walks in with Halee behind him. Payton looks over at Sam and smiles "hey Sam and this must be—" but she trails off and her smile fades quickly when she finally sees Halee...she looks at everyone in the room "wait...Halee?" Halee gives Payton a smile "hey Payton kind of a surprise for both of us" Payton looks at me then at Sam "wait so your Sam's...no okay heck no" Sam steps out in front of Halee a little as he says "Payton just calm down" sadly I knew that would do just as good as telling her to shut up it just made her even more mad but what happen next... I didn't not see that coming...

She walks over to Sam and Halee looking at Halee "get your things...we are leaving..." Sam steps in front of Payton and I knew it was all over from there... Payton looks at Sam then did the unexpected from her... she swings and punches Sam right in the face sending him back, at that point we all tried to grab her because she started walking back to Sam about to fight some more. Garth grabs her from behind and she swings around roundhouse kicking him into one of the tables and over to the other side, me and Bobby close in on her she looks at Bobby "BOBBY I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU!" I huff "hey what about me?" Payton throws me a dead look "now hurting you...that's on my to do list" me and Bobby look at each other then we both try to jump on her but she kicks Bobby and punches me in the chest grabbing my jacket and swings me right into Bobby making both of us fall into the wall... she straights back up "now stay there!" I look up as she turns to get Halee but when she does she comes nose to nose with Cas... she goes to hit him but it doesn't even bother him, he then places two fingers on her head making her fall limply to the floor... I stand and run over her so see she is still breathing I look up at Cas "CAS WHAT THE HECK YOU JUST KNOCKED OUT MY GIRLFRIEND!!" Cas looks around like a lost clueless cat "I am sorry Dean I was just trying to help..." Halee was still in shock from what just happen, she looked at Sam "who...what...how" but she couldn't get anything out...