Chapter four: Going Under...

Sam...

I walk into our room and walk over to my bed and sit down right as Dean comes walking out of the bathroom, he points at me and says '' okay me and you need to have a talk'' I look up at him and say ''about what?'' he rolls his eyes and says ''the chick! You told her our real names!? Why!'' I laugh and say ''Dean she's not a demon, vamp, shifter anything she is just a girl and that's all so yeah we were talking and I told her what's the big deal?'' Dean takes a deep breath and says ''okay fine but... what was she talking about with your back?'' I look down at the ground and say ''I just um hurt it on that hunt that's all'' Dean tilts his head and says ''why didn't you tell me you hurt it?'' I laugh and say ''it was just my back and besides I am fine'' Dean nods walks over going through his clothes then says ''so did you ask her out?'' when I didn't answer he turns around and says ''wait did she say no or something?'' I look up at him and say ''no we are going out for lunch tomorrow around 2:00'' Dean smirks and says ''that's my boy so where are you two going?'' I shrug and say ''I don't know...I don't have a car and don't have a clue on where to go'' Dean says ''well take baby... just don't do anything while inside her you hear? And what about that place a few minutes away that dinner?'' I stare at him and say ''that's a good idea and...thanks...I guess'' Dean nods and says ''no problem man, now we got to find you something to wear'' then he goes and starts digging through my clothes looking at different shirts... I tilt my head then slowly stand and grab the holy water, I walk over to Dean and say ''hey Dean?'' he turns around and before he could speak I splash the holy water all in his face, he just stands there then opens his eyes and takes one of the shirts and cleans his face off he says ''dude? What was that for?'' I laugh and say ''who are you and what have you done with my brother?'' Dean rolls his eyes and says ''what?! Just because I am trying to help you get ready for a date and being your older brother that makes me not me?'' I shrug and say ''you just acting too nice I guess'' ''oh so a demon is nicer than me?'' Dean snaps back I laugh and say ''a few times yes.'' Dean just rolls his eyes and says ''look I just want to help you okay? Is that too much to ask?'' I say ''yes for you it is so tell me what's going on with you or I am breaking out the silver'' Dean throws his hands up and says ''alright, alright...I thought we could use some help on the case and well...I might have called...you know...'' I roll my eyes and say ''really Dean? I thought she was working a case in New York?!'' Dean sighs and says ''she was but she got it over with early and wanted to come help so she is heading down to help us out with the vamp'' I nod and say ''okay but you two... you are getting your own room you got it? Because I really don't want to walk in to what I did last time I still need to get Cas to erase that night from my head'' Dean just rolls his eyes and says ''relax I am going to get one tomorrow okay? Now let's get you ready shall we?''

I slowly wake up to Dean hitting my foot, I look at him and he says ''hurry up lover boy you only got about 30 minutes'' I quickly look at the clock to find it was 1:30 I jump out of bed and run to the bathroom I heard Dean laughing behind me but I really didn't have time to care. I ran through the shower with the cold water on trying to wake up then quickly get out and get dressed and walked back into the bedroom, Dean looks at me and says ''really man? Your hair is still dripping'' he walks past me and grabs a towel then before I knew it he was trying to dry my hair like you would a dog finally I got him to stop and I just run my fingers throw it a few times then I look back at Dean he nods and then starts trying to straighten my shirt he says ''okay so just go have fun and let her talk I have started to see that a girl likes it a lot more when she talks'' I laugh and say ''Dean I have had a girlfriend before I know what to do now leave me alone'' I walk past him for the door but Dean calls me saying ''hey Sam'' I turn right as he throws me the car keys, I nod thank you and Dean says ''you take care of her and have fun Sammy'' with that I walked outside and to the next door, I take a deep breath and knock on the door.