my friend

Izuku's pov

after I ran out of the house I drove to my best friend Momo's house when i pull up to her house I grab the spare key she gave me and opened the door I headed upstairs and heard moaning I knew she had someone with her but I don't care so I opened the door she lives by her self cause her parents doesn't like the way she always brings someone home so she left and was rich enough to buy her own house anyways there she is with a strap on fucking a girl "Momo I'm here" she looked up and nodded "hold on I just started wait downstairs" "you better hurry up" she nodded again and I closed the door and went back down the stairs but stopping in the kitchen and 

grabbing some snack I went on my phone scrolling on TikTok for what seem like hours till Momo and the girl finally came down both of them with a robe tied around there bodies "izu your early" "I know" Momo sat on the couch next to mine and pulled the girl on to her lap "I see you got a new girl I like her better than the last girl" she hummed and said "I like her to" she gave the girl a kiss on the lips "pass me some of them chips" I passed the chips I was eating the her "oh guess what" I said "what" "my dads friend spent the night last night "oh really what happened" "noting really they pretty much ignored me but this morning they were actually bothered when I was going to wear a skirt"

 "mhm" she hummed while giving some of the chips to the girl I kind of almost forgot about her "what's her name" I asked "Diana" Momo answered "does she talk or is it you telling her not to" Momo looked at her and said "go ahead baby girl tell him" the girl whimpered but said "I do talk sir" I laughed at that no one has ever called me sir "you don't need to call me sir if Momo here keeps you we might become friends" I knew Momo never settled so I highly doubt it but Momo proved me wrong

 "I've decided to actually keep her I'm done switching partners" my eyes widen I've known Momo since I was a kid and never has she ever changed her mind or stuck to something or someone "wait like for real" she nodded "yeah" well I didn't know what to say "and here I thought you would never settle down" well if she is settling down then she most likely got over her crush on me that's good cause I wouldn't know how to let her down easy "That's what I thought to but here I am" "I just remembered I forgot to bring cloths to stay" I say "don't worry you can borrow some of Diana's clothes you wouldn't mind right baby girl" Diana shook her head "thanks Diana" she nodded her head as if to say no problem.

The whole rest of the day we just talked while Diana talked anytime Momo told her she could we even watched a movie right now I'm in one of Momo's guest rooms I wonder when enji and Aizawa are coming over again hopefully soon cause I want to see them again. for most of the night I was awake because I couldn't go to sleep but eventually I fell asleep (you guy don't know how long it toke me to spell eventually ) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up this morning feeling tired I mean I didn't sleep last night so anyway I got up and went outside walking in the halls I reached the bathroom Momo always stocks up on bathroom supply when I come to her house so I grabbed a toothbrush and opened it also grabbing the toothpaste and opening that I squeeze some of the paste on the toothbrush and start brushing my teeth after that I strip off all my clothes and get in the tub opening the water then turning it slightly so it's not cold but warm cause I don't like cold water but I also don't like burning hot water cause it makes my skin turn red and I'm not trying to look like a tomato right now.

 I grab a luffa and the coconut milk scented dove soap and start taking a shower I grabbed the cloths from Diana last night so I didn't have to go ask after I was done taking a shower I grabbed a newly cleaned towel from the towel holder and wrap myself me being a boy I don't like when my chest is exposed so I always cover it with the towel I don't care if someone judges as long as I'm comfortable I walk over to the nightstand near the bed I was jut laying in and grab the clothes I left there from last night Diana's clothes fit my perfectly so I didn't have to worry about anything I actually and totally forgot about underwear maybe Momo has some she hasn't opened yet.

 I open my room door again still in my towel and head to Momo's room I knock on the door hopefully she's already awake soon the door opens and Diana is standing there "hey Diana is Momo awake yet" she nodded "can I come in real quick" she steps aside and opens the door wider I see Momo coming out of her bathroom in a towel "hey Momo do you have any new underwear I just need one "oh you so lucky I just bought these yesterday before you came" she walked over to her to her small drawer and opens it pulling out a pack of new untouched underwear in a plastic bag. she opens the plastic and grabs a black lace underwear and hands it to me "here I'm going to go get ready" I nod and leave her room closing the door I zoom through the halls all the way to my room after all that I finally get dressed in Diana's baby pink plaid skirt and a baby pink crop top with a butter fly on it I walk downstairs to see Momo's maid Mia already came and made food 

"hey Mia how are you" she seem to perk up at the sound of my voice "oh hey Izuku I didn't know you were here let me get you a plate" I gave her a kiss on the cheek "thank you so much Mia" Mia was a 40 year old woman and was the kindest I've ever met I sat down in a chair at the dining table and waited soon Momo and Diana were walking downstairs Diana looked so cute I mean we were matching like the same skirt and the same shirt I wonder if she liked the outfit so much that she bought two "hey guys you look so cute Diana" she looked at Momo as if to ask to speak "go ahead baby girl" Momo said "thank you Izuku" ahh she's so cute "your welcome come sit guys Mia already made breakfast" they sat next to each other leaving me on the other side by myself I didn't mind after I ate breakfast I was on my way home.