home sweet home

Deku's pov

after yesterday and learning that Momo finally settled down had my mind blown she said she would never but look at her now but I'm not complaining she looks happy every time she's talking to Diana but she left me in the single lane I mean she wasn't really single before but to me it felt like it but now she has someone so that just leaves me single ugh how could she I laughed at my thoughts it wasn't a big deal that she wasn't single anymore I was more then happy to support her as I pull up to my house and open the front door I see that Enji and Aizawa are still here which is odd cause there always home at this time what are they still doing here.

 "hey" I said grabbing there attention "hey" they both said at the same time "not to be rude or anything but why are you guys still here" "your dad told us to stay just as we were about to leave he says it important" I wonder what it was the was so important but I didn't question it "oh ok them if you need me I'll be in my room" as soon as I was in my room I let out a sigh of relief thank god I was able to act like noting happened maybe they don't remember which I doubt they were probably acting like noting happened to cause I know they have perfect memory I spent most of the day in my room but I got hungry soon so I headed downstairs into the kitchen we didn't use the living room much so I didn't even look at it going to the kitchen

 I don't even know what to make to eat then I remember mac and cheese not the one you make on the stove but the small one's I knew one wouldn't be enough for me so I took a bunch and put it in one bowl and into the microwave hopefully that would be enough for me I sat on the counter waiting for them to be done four minutes later I put them for four minutes just incase I got the bowl out and drained out the water in the sink not letting any macaroni fall I grab the cheese packets and opened them grabbing some milk and mixing them now it was ready to eat oh thank Jesus I was starving I almost inhaled the whole thing in on bite I also almost choked on it when I heard.

 "whoa hold on Izuku the food isn't going to run away" I patted my chest feeling my heart beat faster "I thought you guys left already" "nope " I didn't know what else to say so I just started eating again I have to go shopping soon cause my dad is always busy and won't have time getting them maybe I'll go get them tomorrow speaking of tomorrow what am I going to do I mean I want to leave Momo alone for a while with her new lover and this house is boring but I don't have anymore friends other then Momo maybe I can just stay home and sleep all day that would be nice I got up with my bowl in my hand and headed to the sink washing the bowl I can feel both of them behind me but I wasn't expecting for one of them to hug me from behind "what are you guys doing" I asked "were just hugging what's wrong with that" "uh noting" it didn't take long for me to to finish washing the bowl and the spoon but I left them upside down so the water can drip off of it on a rack.

 "excuse me so I can go back to my room" I asked but whoever was holding me didn't let me go I tilted my head back a bit so I could look up and saw It was enji "enji please let me go" "I don't want to" "but you have to at some point" "no I don't" I sighed I didn't know what to do to get him to let go and I didn't want to be rude either so I looked at Aizawa with a pleading look to get his lover off of me not that I mind it's just I don't know how Aizawa felt about this what if he was mad that enji was hugging me I do like them both but I don't know if both of them like me or at least one of them what happened yesterday could of been an accident or some thing I don't know what it was but I could have just been thinking to much about it. finally Aizawa sighed and told enji to get off of me I thanked him and left downstairs and into my room for some reason I was so tired but I was already in my room so I just jumped on my bed and fell asleep hearing my door open but I think it's one of the room next to mine.

I have to remind you guys I do not re-read to see if there is any mistakes so if you see one just tell me I will try to come back to it.