His friends

Izuku's pov

today my dad's friends are coming over and I can't wait to see them your most likely asking why I'm so excited it's because I have feelings for both of them but nobody knows cause I keep it a secret I bet they would never like me back so I just look at them from far away I talk to them sometimes but I mostly look.

that's the only problem I don't like how every time I leave they house people stare at me with lust and other intentions but they won't even look at me the way I want them to I mean I've got the body every guy wants his girlfriend to have and every girl wants but they still won't look at me and I hate it. Every person I've ever met always told me I had a good body.

anyways I just got out of the shower I grab some black shorts with a oversized hoodie with some thigh highs even though my dad's friends are like 10 years older then me I just can't help it there're just so hot gentle kind and all that there're so perfect but there're so tall I'm 5'0 there're 6'0 and maybe a little over. The door bell rings "Izuku can you get the door!" my dad yells don't mind if I do I thought before running downstairs I opened the door to see two giants standing there "hi" I said softly "oh hey Izuku where's your dad" Aizawa says "he's in his office" I open the door wider and step aside for them to get in "thanks little one" says Enji my stomach flutters.

 they both have such a deep voice it makes my knees weak I nod and close the door watching as their back is turned to me and walking upstairs to my dad's office I watch them walk all the way up the stair and disappear behind the walls while talking to each other about something. I sigh and was about to walk when "Izuku can you please get some wine from the wine cellar!" my dad yells "sure!" I yell back I rarely see my mom she's always busy with work and going on 'business trips' which I know isn't true cause I caught her cheating last week but agreed not to tell dad.

I walk to the wine cellar and grab a bottle with three cups I walk up the stairs and into my dad's office I place the glass cups on the table with the bottle and was about to leave when again  my dad said "can you please pour it honey I need to to something right now" "sure" me and my dad had a great relationship even though we don't talk to each other unless we really needed to or we wanted to I walk back and grab the bottle pouring the drink into the glass cups "is that all" I ask before I leave " yeah just a heads up enji and Aizawa our staying here tonight in the spare bedrooms'" I nod "ok" I walk out the door and head to my bedroom and watch TikTok for the whole day before I realize it it gets dark out.

 I sigh and get up going to the kitchen I was hungry so I walked in the kitchen not turning on the lights just incase my dad and his friends are still awake I open the pantry and open that light cause I need it to see what I'm grabbing cheez-it don't mind if I do I grab those and turn around screaming "omg you scared me" I said grabbing my chest there stood both enji and aizawa sitting on a stool drinking water "sorry Izuku" enji says "it's ok um what are you guys doing up" "we couldn't sleep" Aizawa says also did I mention that enji and Aizawa are in a relationship "oh well I'll be on my way" "hold up" "yeah" "never mind" "ok" I really wanted to know but I wasn't going to ask

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up feeling refreshed for some reason I get up and decide I was going to my friends house I know she likes me but I don't like her like that she's a dominate and I know she wants me as her sub which I would be if I was attracted to her plus she always has a guy or a girl in her house every week I don't mind her though her names Momo (I don't like uraraka) after dressing up in a short white skirt and a black long sleeve crop top I grab my white air forces and head downstairs I see enji and Aizawa without a shirt on I swear there're teasing me "hi enji, Aizawa" I say feeling very happy this morning "hi Izuku" they both said "where's my dad" "he went to work early" I nodded and was about to head out when enji spoke up "where do you think your going looking like that" he said his voice sounding deeper then normal it was sexy "I'm going to my friend's house" "Izuku that doesn't explain why your wearing a short ass skirt and a crop top that shows your whole stomach"

 "it will be fine I'm only staying and going to her house for the night" "we never said you couldn't go it's just what your wearing" then I finally realized that there're looking at me the way I always wanted them to" I walked closer to them feeling more confident I could see them tense up "aw does me wearing these type of clothes bother you" I say taunting them I gasped when enji harshly grabbed my face while bending down a little closer to my face "it really does you have no Idea what you do to us" I didn't expect that I blushed and tried to look away but his grip was to strong "enji please let me go" "not until you change what your wearing" Aizawa said "I will" he let go of my face and I head upstairs and changed 

went back downstairs and enji and Aizawa were still there "ok I changed bye guys" they looked at me up and down "Izuku your really testing us today" "but my dad let's me wear what I want" I whine "last time I check were not your dad" I eyed the door I was thinking of just bolting out of it

I guess they noticed because the both said "don't even think about it" "fine ill change" I ran upstairs and put on a big hoodie and some black skinny jeans and ran downstairs "ok I changed are we good" they nodded and I ran out the door