he's out

deku's pov 

The next morning when I woke up my door was slightly open which was weird because I remember closing it maybe I just thought I did and didn't actually close it all the way today I didn't feel like leaving the house so I just put on some cute pink pj's I was hungry so I decided I was going to go eat until I realized that they are probably still here but I was hungry so I didn't care at least not for now maybe my dad would be here and every thing will be less awkward I skipped downstairs calling for my dad then I saw Aizawa sitting on the counters so I asked him "did you see me dad yet". 

he gave me a confused look which was weird but I still waited for his answer "didn't your dad tell you" what was he talking about "tell me what" "he said he's on a business trip and won't be back for three months" what why didn't he tell me this was the longest he's ever left for and he didn't I doubt that my mom would come to look after me so I was going to be alone for three months to be honest that kind of scared me because what if some one decides to break in or something else.

 "what why didn't he tell me and who's going to stay with me I don't want to be alone for that long why don't you and enji  come and stay with me please I don't want to be alone" I pleaded I was not going to stay here alone if they don't want to stay here with me then I will have to go to Momo's house which I would feel bad for cause of her and her new lover I know I was a grown up kid and I shouldn't be scared of staying alone but honestly I didn't care I was just scared. I looked into Aizawa's eyes pleading silently he says yes he sighed " I don't think you want us to stay here with you we should probably go" "what not please stay I'm begging you" I grabbed onto his hands trying to convince him to stay with me I tried so hard and eventually he gave up and said yes.

 "oh thank god" I said while hugging him "where's enji he's always awake by now "he went out to go get something" "oh ok then what should we do while we wait" he shrugged his shoulders "I don't know what ever you want" and that's how we ended up playing all the games I could think of or could find in the house until we ran out of games but just then the front door opened it was enji I know every thing was awkward yesterday night but I mostly forgot about it and I king of missed him so I ran up and hugged him "whoa what's going on" "noting I just missed you sorry about last night" "it's fine baby I know you didn't mean to" that nickname got me feeling some type of way but ain't nobody gotta know what I'm feeling "oh I almost forgot we have to go shopping for food cause there is like jack shit in this kitchen their faces changed when I swore I didn't mean to say it but I was talking to fast and it just slipped out.

 "watch your mouth Izuku I don't like hearing you swear" enji said " I'm sorry enji I didn't mean to swear" " it's fine but in the future if I hear you swear again I will punish you" I nodded I wonder what kind of punishment it would be but I didn't think to much of it he was probably kidding anyway "anyway let's go shopping" they eyed me looking me up and down "your not leaving this house like that go change" then I finally remembered I was wearing my pj's so I sprinted upstairs to go change.

 I wanted as much time as possible with those to so I got ready fast wearing black skinny jeans and a light blue crop top I went back downstairs where they were waiting for me at the door where my shoes were so I headed towards them and grabbed my shoes putting them on as quickly as I could "slow down izu were not going to leave you" "I know but I wanna spend more time with you guys" "you will have time with us I promise after all we are going to be staying together for three months" Aizawa told me "I totally forgot about that anyways let's go" we all headed out the door.