Better days

It's been a week since the last time, there both fine enji is back to how he was before and Aizawa too. Other than that everything hasn't changed today I'm going to see Momo and  Diana we going to go out and do something fun cause we haven't seen each other in a while. I always stay over at Momo's house when I go out with her so I packed an over night bag because I don't leave my clothes at her house so I can't just stay over unexpectedly even though I've done it before it just takes more time out of my morning. "bye" I said to enji and Aizawa I left before they could say anything.

 I was to excited to see my best friends again even though me and Diana only met last time I consider her my best friend. I happily and excitedly knocked on the door smiling so hard that my face hurts but I didn't care. Diana opened the door smiling almost as hard as me we hugged each other tight this is like that best feeling ever "what do we have planned today" I said "we're still deciding we were waiting for you" I just realized were still at the door she seemed to realize to because she opened the door wider for me to get through.

"what if we just go to the pool" Momo suggested "I didn't bring a swimsuit" I said "I have one for you" Diana said "ok than pool it is". Diana gave me a swimsuit it was cute we all got changed and met each other downstairs.

(this was so short it actually pisses me off but i cant think of anything else)