shopping

Deku's Pov

As we get to Walmart cause it basically has everything maybe not everything but most things I grab a cart and start pushing to the cereal aisle cause I wanted some and cause I can and no one can stop me but just as I thought that enji took the cart and turned it the other way he was such a Meany I clung to aizwa the whole time and let enji pick the things we actually needed after grabbing all the boring food I was aloud to pick what I wanted.

 I grabbed some cookies then the cereal I wanted some ice cream each different flavors that I liked saw some cheez-it why not I grabbed some of that too I grabbed some fruits and pretzels, goldfish, m&m five different types of chips and we were good to go but we didn't forget the milk so don't worry we spent so much time and money that by the time we got outside it was dark they both looked at me its not my fault all the snack's looked tasty they even told me to get whatever I wanted we got in the car and drove home home.

 when we got there they both carried all the bags while I put everything away finally we all sighed and fell on the couch me falling on top of them "what do we do now" I asked "I don't know" they both said "well I'm going to sleep" I said getting up Aizawa pulled me back by my arm and I fell on him again "what" I asked there was obviously a reason why he pulled me "stay with a little longer" enji said "ok" I whispered "ya'll are mad heavy get off me" enji said after a while of silence we laugh at him and I get up to let Aizawa up I sat in the middle after enji got up I was starting to get sleepy but I couldn't sleep cause of my jeans but then I remembered  pair of comfortable shorts I left on the couch yesterday morning.

 I didn't really mind changing in front of them so slightly got reached for them and unbutton my jeans and slipped them off "what are you doing izu" enji asked me "I can't sleep in jeans and I  don't want to get up and walk to my room cause then I'll lose my tiredness" I explained they looked at me like I've lost my mind but they didn't say anything so I put and my short and snuggled into them my head on Aizawa while my legs and feet were on enji "goodnight" I say "why don't you just go to sleep in your bed" enji said "you guys are more comfortable" I said and closed my eyes to sleep.

Enji's Pov

After Izuku fell asleep I carried him to his room and tucked him in, Aizawa was still downstairs and I was getting sleepy I stopped halfway down the stairs and called Aizawa to bed he followed me up the stairs and into our room "let's got to sleep I'm sleepy" I told he nodded Aizawa never talked more than he needed to so I knew he wasn't mad or being mean when he was quiet we changed our clothes to be more comfortable after that I was slumped out like a light whatever I was just gone.

I know this is a really short chapter but you guys were asking for an update so this is a short one give me some time because I have a test this week.