how you met♥

Hey, how yall doing. have you read the latest chapters of tokyo revengers? does it make you wanna fry a child? me too. lets get started.

Mikey:(gn! reader) ironically enough, you were there when Mikey burst throw the door of the class room for Takemichy. you were peacefully walking throw the halls of your school to get to your class, when you saw two guys being thrown out the window by non other then Mikey and Draken themselves. paying no mind to it like it was an everyday occurrents, you walked to your class room not wanting to be late. sitting down the door just moved on its own cuz the next thing you know, Mikey was by Takemichy's desk with Draken right behind him holding a whole bag of dorayaki. Draken being Draken wasn't even paying attention to the bag. so you got up and took one and left the class without being noticed cuz of the whole ordeal. you hear a whole ass scream like a girl  come form the hall you were just in, making you stop and turn on your heals. half eaten dorayaki in hand, a blond haired head was peaked out the door and turned to your direction. A bright eyed Mikey was chasing you down the hall screaming like a chicken with his head cut off (like this boy was going full on must destroy vocal cords and eardrums✋😭 ) it all ended up with you fighting over it and it ended up on the ground and ran over by a bike. in the end you became really good friends and the emo boy till this day sets dorayaki on your grave.

Kakucho: (you're hanma's little sibling in this one) your brother had been sneaking off more lately and you being a little curious person you are you one day put a tracker on him and went  there when he was gone. you ended up getting cornered by a bunch of the lower people in tenjiku when you entered not expecting it to be a gang meeting. you were a tech geek you dont know how to fight it wasn't your thing.  waiting for impacted, it never came you open you eyes to see two people a shorter one with white hair and a taller one with a scar. "what are you doing here and who are you."  you stood there with your mouth agape trying to remember your own name. all that came out was mindless "um uhh i um im uhhhh" and with izana's low patients he griped you hair (i need that😩) forced you to look at him and said "you look like someone i know" letting you hair go he asked your name again. "y/n! y/n hanma I'm looking for my brother" kakuchos eyes widened "shuji hanma i assume" you nodded you head. "stay here with them i'll be right back" he glared at you. "how you doing." you try to break the awarded silents. "good, are you really hanma's sibling?" he askes "unfortunately, yes." "why you looking for him?" he's askes "he's been sneaking off more, I've only seen him 2 times this whole week." you answer. "are you for real right now" you hear the lazy voice ahead on top of one of the many shipping containers. "hehe" "no. no hehe i told you not to ever follow me" he says slinging you over his shoulder "izana, im gonna take her back home im not gonna be able to attend todays meeting." hes says. you wave at kakucho with a smile "meet me in the park at 5pm tomarrow" you tell at kakucho. "oi stop trying flirting with him." hanma says.

kokonoi: (bonten timeskip) Koko being Koko has to deal with a lot, so when it comes to managing money and business and others stuff with personal life, that a bit difficult. Thankfully that's when you came into play. You were basically his personal assistant, your job was to make sure he got stuff done, help him when paperwork was behind, get him form place to place with no trouble and or difficulty, make sure he was safe during trading and or events that included dangerous business. Not only that but make sure he eats, sleeps, was taking his meds when he needed them, house chores, ect. You were the closest person he had since Inui. You were basically there to make sure he didn't do anything to stupid and make sure his thoughts didn't take over like Mikey's did. 

ran: "alright sit down, y/n will be with you in a minute." says your co worker. finishing up with your last client, you clean off the seat and other supplies. "appointment for Ran." you say. ran sat in the chair as you move it down because of his tall figure. "so what kind of cut do you want" you ask. he pulls out a picture of what he wanted and told you about the color. "ok i'll be back with the dye." you say. you start to cut his hair and got it to where he wanted it wen you start to dye it pink and purple. "you know you asked for the same hair color and pattern as the last person i had." you inform him. he laughs a bit "yeah i know" he said with a smirk on his face. drying and styling it, he askes for the same hair jell. "would you like a respite with that" you ask him. ''yes please'' he says. you give him his respite and he takes it and writes something down and gives it back and walks out. you look at the back of the respite and low and behold was is number with a heart. 

kazutora: (beginning of the Valhalla arc) You had taken the blame for your best friend in taking part in a violent act that most definitely land you in juvie. After all it did show you were the last one to touch the weapon. So things were in your hands for making sure he didn't go there. with the last slam of the little mallet thing from the judge you were taken away. A week later you met kazutora when you were transferred to a different cell. he was your cell mate and soon to be best friend. you two got out early off good behavior. then you followed each other everywhere after.

there's going to be 2 parts of these because I've been working on this all day cuz my head lowkey be empty and I've been busy with family matters. i also would really appreciate it if some one gave me ideas. anygayz stay safe and healthy also my dear friend, when is the wedding?🤩