"nothing in my hands right?"

hey thanks so much for reading this book if you can even call it that. i started this book cuz i felt like i needed something to do and did not expect for people to really read this and now i have a little over 400 views. i know people get way more but to me this is really big so thank you. and the friends ive made on here i wanna give them a big thanks as well for caring and im sorry i haven't been able to reach out lately cuz of family maters (my aunt and her 4 small screaming children basically moved in). hope you enjoy♥

"nothing in my hands right?" you asked Mikey, lifting your hands up to show they were in fact empty. "uhhu" Mikey mumbled as his mesmerized eyes watched as if was the first you've done this even though you do this trick like 5 times a day at least. you pull out a small cloth a bit bigger then your hand and place it on top of your palm. The excitement in Mikey's eyes and the childish smile he had never bored you. "blow" you said he blew on the cloth only for you to remove it and revile a pack of dorayaki the size of your palm and he takes it and  smiles even wider "thanks" he basically screamed and tackled you.

Draken sighed "come on we have to be at the meeting too" Draken said looking at you two. "kenn-chinn can we just skip the meetingg" Mikey wined pulling your arm down. Draken glares at Mikey  "you're the leader" you laughed. Mikey huffed at your statement with a pout. 

The memory played in your head on repeat as you were riding in the car  looking out the window in the back seat. You remember the day you discovered he went missing. One of the Toman executives showed up on your front door after making you promise you weren't gonna come looking for them. You left knowing Toman was going into deep shit and there was nothing you could do. you knew everything it was a habit that was your job. you were supposed to know were everyone was 24/7, 365, everything on there schedule, it was hard for shady shit to get past you. You leaving was the last thing they needed. Mikey was still there when it happened and he in the first place was the one who preposed the idea. you knew it was Kisaki's way of getting you off his ass. which was fine cuz you weren't fit with his vibe and they were all in known but you weren't you made sure you weren't know to the human brain at all. you were meant to run the 'behind the scenes' type of thing. that's why he needed you gone you were to risky you could easily find Mikey figure him out and ruin his plans.

you approached him telling him you knew everything already. about Baji, Mikey, his plans, and everything else that he had done over the years, and everything that will ever happen. "so why haven't you done anything." he asked. you stared at him for a minute "just cuz i know what you're doing doesn't mean I'm going to do anything, what's done is done." you stated looking down off the balcony.  " i want out before you do some defined cray cray shit tho" you laughed as he did too "ok but one deal, if i let you off you never come back and you delete yourself from Tomans system and if you don't fallow the agreement I'm going to have to kill you." he was completely serious now. you agreed and you faked your death then thats when Mikay went absolute crazy. he left without word or warning. the next week or so Toman showed up at your door asking for your help. 

"we're here" says Sanzu. you sit up ready to get out of the car to the next location. you have been driving all around Tokyo the last few weeks looking for Mikey based off sheer guess. what else were you supposed to do he left no clues. 

Hopping out the car you look at the building feeling the over whelming presents of something not so calm. you were beyond convinced he was here. touching the side of the entrants you walk in slowly. Sanzu tried to fallow but you told him to wait by the car and you can handle it. walking farther into abyss of the building you walk up a flight of stairs. Looking around you cant find anything. you dont know why but you needed the tense feeling to leave you felt like this was to much. everone counting on you to find a person thats been gone for months not just a person but someone who held you together like glue after Baji, after Draken, after everything thats happened. 

You missed him. You missed the childish smile, the eyes, the whine that came from his mouth every time you told him no when he ask you to do the thing. you were losing hope, you looked everywhere. you started crying out of frustration and ended up on the ground crying for a good 5 minutes before you heard something move. The smallest voice told you it was Mikey. The smallest piece of hope was restored for you to get up and go look again. looking around you felt like someone was watching you. staying still, you look around to see nothing "stop toying with me" you sigh. walking farther. you can feel his presents. you turn around to see him on the other side of the room if you could even call it that. 

"i told you not to come looking for me." Mikey says. "yeah well Kisaki has a gun to my head if i dont find you sooo." you reply to him. "you know im going to have to kill you now right". he says in a monotone voice, it was almost calming. "yeah i know thats why i made everyone wait by the car." you say. he pulls out the gun "anything else to say?" he asks. "nothing in my hands right?" you ask you pull out a cloth a bit bigger then your hand and place it on your palm "blow." you look at him his eyes widen and he walks to you slowly, and blows only for you to remove the cloth and reveal a pack of dorayaki. a brand  he hasn't seen in years. you give it to him by shoving it against his chest till he holds it taking it he opens it he takes a small bite. remembering the taste of something he hasn't had in years it was gone with in 10 seconds. 

you hug him "goodbye Michel" you say with tears. "trust Takemichi." is what you said before holding his face in your hands and kissing him on the lips. you grabbed the gun and held it to your head pulling the trigger. he just sat there shock written all over his face. it happed so fast he was still processing it. Sanzu runs in moments later seeing Mikey over your dead and lifeless body. Cloth in his, and a gun in yours. No one expected you would. Not even Kisaki. You left with out word and with out warning. 

heyyy how you doing. i swear i had a happy ending for this idk where it went tho. anygayzz i hope you're taking care of yourself and drinking lots of water and eating something. this ended up longer then expected 1275+ words. but i hope you enjoyed this♥