the dark of my room

hey my creepy ass family is over so ima do my best. hope you like it and if you don't, that's fine too. k bye.

Bonten x child! reader

You would always do unexplainable things when you were younger, And as you got older, they always got worse. one time when you were three, it was late at night and you just walked into the meeting room and turned the light on and put  four cups on the table in the middle of the room at different seats filled with water. the next day the executives would see the water at their seats sometimes even half drank. at first no one thought it was you but  one night your dad mikey, was in there and asked what you were doing and you said "ed is thirsty." so you did your nightly routine. 

but it wasn't only your dead unknown family, but the various traders that your dad and others killed. its not like they were around you all the time but when they were you could see all their wounds and the kind of methods they would use to get information. there wasn't anything you haven't seen. you saw the three bullets in Izana's chest, the blood on emma's head, the stab wound in baji's stomach, the blood on shinichiro's head. but that was only on the days they died the rest of the time they were fine. you called Baji, ed. you called Emma, emm. you called Izana, izzy. and shinichiro, shin. 

you were so against the idea of telling them cuz all you saw on movies was the insane places they might send you. that and baji kinda put that in your head......

they all thought that they were your imaginary friends do to the fact you were never aloud to leave the place and had no friends. but once you were 13, kakucho was tell in you about someone special and very important to him when he was younger. you knew the story and who he was talking about already, but you kept asking questions to engage in conversation. but by accident you asked "how did Izana die?" that was something izzy would never tell you. so you asked kakucho. he turned to you eyes wide and confused. you sighed "you never told me his name or that he died did you?" you said with your head down. "no i didn't" you kept your head down. " so how'd you know?" he asked. you pointed to the light switch as it turned off 2 seconds later and left to the last place he would be looking for you, his own room.

" hey emm do you think he is gonna come looking for me?" you asked "no ones going to be able to find anything with the whole building out" said Izana looking Baji who was pretending he didnt just shut the power off. "in short you should be fine for a bit" emm said  and you being you, you already  had a box of matches (100% not for arson). Lighting candles in the far part of the room, you open the mini fridge and took one of the sodas out and cracked it very slowly. sitting on the side of the bed you look out the window that looked more of a glass wall, you can see the lights of the city from here. you smiled, not having to deal all the death and gory images and the saddening bad story of the weeper looking for revenge. 

Waking up in a empty, dark and cold. well it wasn't really cold you just couldn't fell anything but could move. looking around you noticed it was basically your rom without your stuff you were confused were you not just in kakuchos room? you stand up and walk around. 'help' you here from behind you you turn around to see a person that was unrecognisable do to the blood and wounds on their face alone. their hand was retching out to you fingers and or finger nails missing, their other four arm completely severed, a foot missing shot wounds and and deep cuts their iner-parts were basically their outer-parts. 

you look around you and see more people of the same sort just different conditions all screaming and crying. some grabbing you and eventually pulling you down with them. hearing all you whispers so close to you, you started to feel over stimmed and you started crying knowing it was all in your head and you just wanted to leave. you started screaming feeling hot and kinda like you wanted to rip something into a million pieces but don't have enough energy.

[sanzu's pov]

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD" was all i herd walking down the hall over and over again as i got closer to the yelling i saw it was coming from Kakucho's room.

[normal pov]

waking up in Mikey's office you see everyone standing up or sitting down in a seat looking at. "what was that" you hear Mikey's monotone voice behind you "what was what" you answer 

"one you know about Izana two you've been screaming at someone to get out of your head for the last 30 minutes"

"i dont know what you're talking about" you say getting up and trying to walk out of the room the door was locked "let me out" you say talking to one of the deceased. 

"you know maybe its time you tell them" you hear emm say. you bang your head on the door "i think emma's right" you hear baji. you sigh "im not normal" you state "non of us are" you hear sanzu laugh. "no, i mean im beyond repair, cant fix" you say "you emo like your dad?" you hear takeomi ask. you sigh again "this is gonna be harder then i thought"

for some reason you can feel Mikey's anger rising minute by minute. "what are you saying" mikey growl. the whole situation was overwhelming and it pissed you off so much his tone was the last thing you wanted to hear sounding like you were being dramatic over something he didnt even know about. it made you mad beyond the words own definition. 

you snaped your neck in his direction "I MEEEAN I SEE ALL YOUR DEAD SIBlLINGS AND FRIENDS ANND THE NEVER ENDING GRAVEYARD OF PEOPLE YOU OFF AND THE WAY YOU DO IT. AND YOU SIT THERE WITH THAT TONE LIKE IM BEING DRAMATIC OVER SOMTHING YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT. ITS NOT LIKE I CHOOSE TO SEE IT BUT YOU DO YOU CHOOSE TO SEE BLOOD SHED I CANT HELP IT THEY ALLL COME TO ME LIKE IM GONNA DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT AND SINCE I DONT THEY COME AFTER ME FOR NOT. SO YOU CAN SIT THERE BUT DONT EVER CORNER ME ON THESE TYPE OF SITUATIONS."

the shocked faces you saw told you everything. you turn to emma "let me out please" the door unlocked and you left. "maybe you shouldn't have been so hard" you hear. "oh well, im going to take a nap." you say

this sucked but that's how they found out. 1224 words tho. i might make a part two of just chaos with this or if they ask you about something.  if you do want one then let me know. I'm not editing so yea. have fun 

 (._.)

<) )-

/ \

bye....