dinner with ✨Bonten✨

(wtf am i about to write)

since mikey is the leader i think its only fair he go's second.

kakucho: 10/10 would recommended. 101% coinvented he read a whole book  on etiquette and i don't really think he has any thing stupid he does at the table. probably the only well behaved child. and the only one who deserves desert.  

mikey: Doesn't even eat. He orders food, not to eat, but to catapult mashed potatoes at anyone who wasn't in his interest that day, never misses either.

sanzu: Literally narrates any and everything he does. So  when he goes to cut meat or sum he will literally say out loud "cut" or "slice" repeatedly. everyone is so use to it they just drown it out.

rindo: its not really something he does but something that happeneds to him. sanzu will crack one of his pills open and dump the powered substance into rindo's drink weather it be wine or just water and it easily devolves, rindo will drink it and pass out face first into his food. sanzu thinks its the funniest shit ever. sanzu 2 seconds later gets mashed potatoes in the face.

ran: trys to look all cool eating but he lowkey looks worst then mikey when he does that. rindo tells him to stop making stupid faces and starts a food fight claiming he wasn't making faces.

kokonoi: orders the most expensive thing on the menu and picks on the waiter at the littlest things ever, and askes for very detailed garish in a certain way. throws a heavy stack of cash at the waiters face when his demands are not satisfied.

takeomi: trys to be the one incharge cuz he the oldest mainly to sanzu. tells him hes chewing to loud and spends more time yelling at him trying to correct his manners then actually eating.

mochi: isn't even there so done wit their shit.

lmao wth did i just do its 3:25am rn for me. came up with this idea while eating dinner cuz i was doing sanzu's thing and thought about this. anygayz bye AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF YOU ARE IMPORTENT.