jealousy, jealousy.

just finished reading  ch.263 of tokyo revengers. And now i gotta wait almost a month for the next volume to come out. And i think i know what's gonna happen. I'm fucking sobbing. This chapter is kinda for my comfort cuz ive been having some family issues lately *chough* HOMOPHOBIA *chough*  fem!reader

"ok thanks i got it" you said to Draken grabbing your jacket and walking out of the building. you asked Draken on advice dating and woman in general. Why? well besides the fact that he's completely blind to Emma's feelings, he listened to woman talk about all sorts of stuff almost his whole life how would he not know anything about the topic at hand? 

Not everyone knew about you. Just Draken, Mitsuya, and Souya. They support you and your glad, but you were horrified of the mere thought about telling the rest of the group. What would they do, i mean your school knew and either didn't pay mind or would pick on you. that's why you never let any of them pick you up from school, if they know or not. If they ever found out that you were being bullied, oh the hell that would ring. Not only that but what you were being bullied over? without a seconded thought you pushed the matter aside anxiety pooling in deep at the thought. walking into a near by convenient store to grab something.

walking out, you see the one, the only, Senju Kawaragi. Almost dropping your stuff when she called your name, you turn to her. Seeing her and hearing her voice never got old. "um y-yea what's up" you tried to keep your composer in front of her and keep yourself from just asking her to sit on your face.(i would fail.) "i saw you out of the corner of my eye and wanted to ask you if you were heading home cuz im more than willing to take you." 

starting up the engine and kicking the kick stand up she took off after she said " hang on". As she starts to drive you hear faint yelling in the background and turn around to see he bother, Takeomi waving his hands around yelling hey. "dont worry he knows how to get home." she said "dont you live on the other side of town" you deadpanned. "yea" she giggles.

  [timeskip nOiSeS]

she stops and you get off. "hey um....you wanna come inside i can make some tea." you say. "yea" she said hopping off the bike. walking into your apartment, you take off your shoes and shorty after follows senju. walking through the living room to the kitchen you start the kettle. its not the first time shes been hear after dark. Sometimes she would just come by at the most ungodly hour of the night and stay, she always said she was in the neighborhood though. she would do similiter things like call when you hesitated to hit the call button cuz you couldn't sleep. you loved it the fact that she could read you like a book, cuz you were a book that was closed all the time.

the scream of a kettle snaped you out of your thoughts and you turned the stove off and pored the water into a cup and brough it to Senju. "careful you'll burn yourself " she said with concern. you stared at her for a minute. "what" she said looking up. "you're really pretty" you blurted out without realizing it. as soon as you realized it you covered your mouth as fast as possible. "aww come here!!" Senju was always dramatic. She stood up and hugged you dragging you down on the couch and she just keep playing with your hair eventually lulling you to sleep.

[timeskip nOiSeS]

BANG BANG BANG. the sound of someone so called knocking on your door woke you up. trying to escape from Senju's death grip, you struggle to get to the door. opening the door, you see emma. she looks kinda mad. 

"hey emma-"

"dont hey emma me" she cut you off. "i know you been sneaking around with Draken." she said "you know i like him and i tell you about it almost everyday so why are you sneaking around so much." you weren't sneaking around  per say but you haven't been cool about it either. you were so nerves you were in a situation that was forcing you to come out to your best friend at like 2 am. the best friend you had since you were kids, along with Senju and the others you practically lived with them. the nights you would have a sleep over with them and you would 'spy' on the boys, play games and you would always end up stealing Mikey's snacks from the cabinet. one night he caught you and chased you down the hall he got caught and you just disappeared it was like your special talent. you were super quite small and quick it was easy for you to get out and situations but not this one.

"Come in there is something I've been meaning to tell you" you sighed. she walked in "please be quiet" you added "why, is Draken over?" she questioned looking you up and down. "no." you answered. you pointed to the couch. "oh my god i haven't seen Senju in forever." she said "please sit down" you said anxiety lased in your tone. "how do i tell you this" you started "are you guys dating, you and Draken?" she said on the verge of tears "what nonononono. no. Draken isn't my type not even in the category for me. and i dont like him at all in fact i dont even like guys at all and i already have a certain someone that i have my eyes -" you covered you mouth as it all spilled out. 

Her eyes widened "so you're a lesbian?" you wanted nothing more then the earth to swallow you whole right this instant. "yea..." you practically squeaked under your breath. "who's the special someone?" she asked with a smile. you looked at her like she just scared your cat away when it finally wanted to cuddle with you. you looked at Senju, "ohhh i see" she said lowkey looking like this: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ).

"im sorry i came at you like that, and at this hour what was i thinking? ill be going now." before you could say bye she bolted out the door. you stood there mouth agape. you went to lay down next to Senju again when you heard a small "i like you to" come from her  you looked at her her eyes were open and she had a tired smile on her face. she leans up to plant a kiss on your cheek and pulled you back down to cuddle.

howdy partner. i started this at like 1 am last night and just now finished it. hope you like it if not then kiss the dirt i walk on boo ╾━╤デ╦︻(˙ ͜ʟ˙ ). i use way to many of thos things this one reminded me of Mikey. ^ↀᴥↀ^ . Anygays bye (✾♛‿♛).