Fourth period </3

When you got to fourth period Robin motioned you over. You sat down next to him happily and got out your notebooks and pencil pouch.
"Y/n I don't want you to talk to that guy anymore." "What, why not Robin?" You asked confused. "He's not a nice person"Yeah right he was so nice to me." You said eyebrows furrowed while tuning him out.
You had tuned robin out fully iwhen the ginger waved you over to come out. "Miss may I use the restroom?" You asked "Of course sweetheart go right ahead!" The teacher said . "Thank you miss". Robin shook his head. You quietly shut the class door. "Hii!" You said cheerfully to him.Hi sweetheart. You blushed at the name. "What's your name?" You asked him flustered. "Sorry I didn't tell you before it's Todd". "Well what'd you need Todd?" You questioned. "Just that when schools over wait by exit" he said looking away.
"Alright I won't forget" you said with a smile thinking nothing of it. "Good now let's go to class." (What I had before was cringe I'm sorry 😟) You waved bye and went off to class. When you sat down Robin looked angry. "Why are you blushing?!" He asked slightly angry confused. "Nothing don't worry about it". "I will I'm your brother" he said sternly. "Well just find a way to not care" you said wanting school to be over. And the bell  had rang not letting Robin say anything.
———————
Omg my original version was so cringe I'm sorry 😭 but I hope you guys enjoyed!