Finn<33

You woke up to the sun shining in through donnas window. Her arms wrapped around you as she slept. Good morning did you have anymore nightmares? Nope thanks for being there for me. It's no problem I'm always going to be there for you! You yawned causing her to yawn. You both laughed before decided to make breakfast. You guys made waffles with eggs and bacon. You guys talked about school and just random things while eating. If I was flower would you love me? Donna giggled(😝). Yes I would but nothing could compare to you. You smiled softly at her. Would you love me if i was a flower? Yes because your basically a flower. How do? Your as beautiful as a flower,as colorful as a flower,as delicate as a flower. She flushed and gave you a small smile. You helped her clean up. What time is it? It's 10:05 why? I have to go soon. Aww. I know I don't wanna go. When do you have to leave? At 10:50. Yay we still have some time together! What should we do? Mm I don't wanna watch a show together? Sure let's go! You were a little bit into a episode when you shivered. Are you cold? A little. She put a blanket over the two of you. Thank you! You have her a hug but you didn't let go. She hugged back. You two were cuddled together before you looked at the time. Donna? Mhm? She asked nuzzled into you. I have to home. Aww whyy? Because my tio told me I have to. Ok let me help you pack up. The two of you packed up and you put your shoes on. She walked you out. Byee Bonita! Bye Y/n love you! Love you too! You have her hug and got on your bike.

While you were biking you passed a house with a van the one that was following you and Gwen. And she had seen it in her dreams. There was a small basement window that had struck your curiosity over the head but you had to get home. You wrote the address on your arm and biked home faster than you ever had before.
Hola tio! Hola Robin! You ran back out to Gwen's house. You started banging on the door. WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU- oh hi Y/n! Gwen I think I know where Finn is!