|2|Dorm mates

**Aether's POV**

I had finally found the dorm my keys had access to after what seemed like an eternity of walking.  It's bad enough that the dorms are separated by gender and that I have to basically live with a random person. What about Lumine? She doesn't do well with others and I'm already worried about her. She could barely talk to Ayaka and seemed a little off.. Maybe I'm overthinking. I should just meet the person I'm sharing a dorm with and forget about this. But what if it's more than one person? They never said how many people were in each dorm. Whatever, I still need to deal with it.

I slowly unlocked the door and open it. The first things that caught my eye were the people, one tall dude with orange hair that looked like a knock-off version of Ed Sheeran and a more shorter dude that looked emo.

" Hello! " I said hesitantly 

Both of the mysterious men's attention had been on me in an almost an instant, scary..

" So you're the third guy we're sharing a dorm with? You're kinda cute. And what might your name be? " The orange haired man said to me confidently.

**Third person POV**

" First of all, don't flirt with a dude you just met while you look like the wish version of Ed Sheeran. Secondly, you should introduce yourself first since you look untrustworthy. " The blonde haired male said angrily.

" Untrustworthy? How harsh. We've only just met and you're already insulting me. My name is Childe and the short dude is Xiao, nice to meet you blondie " 

" I assume Xiao doesn't talk much since he hasn't spoken a word and is just creepily staring at me. " 

" I wouldn't want to waste energy or time talking to someone like you. " The short black haired male said angrily.

" Whatever, I'm just going to go get settled in. " Aether said, clearly annoyed.

The blonde haired male walked into what looked like the bedroom to see only two beds. He didn't think much about it and didn't mind sleeping on the couch. Shortly after he finished unpacking his stuff he began to fry some tofu as a snack for him. Aether thought he should cook extra in case the people he was sharing a dorm with wanted some. 

You really thought I'd continue? No. We're going back in time but this time what Lumine saw.

**Lumine's POV**

I swear I hear footsteps rushing towards me.. I should just ignore them. It might be someone trying to pass by or maybe they already stopped. But, they kept speeding up and the footsteps sounded a bit familiar I thought to myself.

" Lumine! " 

I turned around in almost an instant after hearing my voice only to see.. Ayaka? Why was she here? Was she trying to get to her dorm too? Hopefully she doesn't walk with me, it'd be awkward.

" Sorry about that.. I thought since miss Sucrose told me we were sharing a dorm together I could show you the way. You do seem a bit lost already. "

I quickly nodded, Ayaka grabbed my hand and started dragging me towards the dorm. I felt some rather unpleasant thoughts fill my head. What if she doesn't like me? She's probably just being nice since I am very lost, I didn't even pay attention when she gave us a tour around.. Well, just because we share a dorm doesn't mean I have to talk to her. I'll do my best to avoid interaction the best I can. But what if that makes me seem rude? I need to stop thinking about this so much. 

All of a sudden I felt someone hug me, I snap out of my thoughts just to see Ayaka.

" I- Uhm.. " I couldn't even get any words out, I felt my face heat up.

After a long hug, she let go of me. She looked embarrassed, her face was bright red.

" I am so sorry- You just wouldn't snap out of whatever and looked like you really needed a hug or just some sort of comfort. " She said shyly while tilting her head downwards to avoid looking at me.

" Thank you.. " I said. 

She actually cares about me? It's probably just an act.. I refuse to fall for her gorgeous eyes or her beautiful smile.. or the way her hair waves in the wind.. Oh my god I've already fallen for her. I really am a mess, i'm so disgusting. I literally just met her.. I just want to go to the dorm and get this over with.

" Can you lead the way to the dorm? Maybe I am a bit lost. " I said with a smile.

" Of course! " She continued dragging me along in an instant.

Her mood changes really fast, that's cute. She went from shy to pretty confident again. I don't understand her sometimes, I feel comfortable with her already. I usually don't warm up to others so quickly.. Maybe I should tell my brother? No, he would make fun of me for the rest of my days, I'd never hear the end of it. He would definitely tell her.

Before I even knew it, we had already arrived at the dorm and she was unlocking the door. Inside sat a messy haired blonde girl, she looked pretty cool. Ayaka dragged me inside with a bright smile on her face. 

" Yoimiya, we're back! I brought our other dorm mate " Ayaka said happily, she looked like she was about to jump around in joy.

" Took you guys long enough. Did you get lost along the way? " Yoimiya said jokingly while getting up off the couch.

" Lumine was looking a bit sad so I cheered her up! Or well, tried to. " 

" So your name is Lumine? I'm Yoimiya, nice to meet you! I guess we'll be sharing a dorm for a while. "

I nodded and smiled, not knowing what to say. 

" From what I've learnt so far, she doesn't like talking much. " The white haired girl said teasingly 

I felt my face heat up in embarrassment, I just wanted to get out of the situation. Out of all the people I could've shared a dorm with I got the most talkative ones.. Great. It's only for a while. Maybe I can be friends with them, I most likely won't be but I haven't had a friend since.. actually I don't think I've ever had friends. Wow, I really am that outgoing, huh. I can hear the two just talking back and fourth having a conversation but I can't make out what they're saying. I really need to stop drowning in my thoughts when I'm with people..

Suddenly I felt someone take off my hood and kiss my cheek, my face heated up in an instant. I looked up only to see Yoimiya standing there. 

" See, she's back in reality now " Yoimiya said while giggling 

" Do you hate talking to the point where your only escape is your thoughts? " Ayaka said teasingly.

I don't think she really meant what she had said but I nodded since it was true. 

" You'll warm up to us eventually, it just takes time. How about we get something to eat? My treat! " Yoimiya said happily.

 I felt her grab my arm and drag both me and Ayaka along with her. I felt less tension around them.. Perhaps they could be trusted?

1250 words not including this

How are you today my lovely readers? Make sure you get enough sleep, eat enough food and drink enough water! Breaks from your electronic devices are also important.

Have a great day/afternoon/night!