|3|Two blondes

A few months had already passed, the two siblings had already warmed up to who they shared the dorm with. As you might have assumed, Lumine had developed feelings for the two she had shared a dorm with. Sadly, Lumine didn't quite understand love and wasn't the best at showing it. Aether on the other hand, he had made more advancements. He had become quite popular and he was well known around the school, he was also a straight A student and passed all of his classes. Lumine on the other hand was not so known and she preferred it that way, as well as her grades weren't as perfect as her brothers but they were enough to pass.

**Lumine's POV**

I walked through the hallways of the school swiftly, I could've sworn someone was following me or at least watching me.. I felt highly uncomfortable and wanted to get somewhere safe as soon as possible.

"Hey, wait!" I heard someone yell.

Were they yelling to me? Well, it's mostly empty so I assume so.. I turned around to see a pretty short guy, he was still taller than me thought. It was one of the people my brother shared a dorm with. What does he want? 

I glared at him for a few moments before he blurted out a few words.

"Yeah, I just have a couple questions for you." He said while his face turned bright red.

I continued staring at him intensely hoping he'd talk faster or walk away.

"What flowers type of flowers does your brother like? And, what's his favourite type of chocolate?" Xiao said nervously, his face turning even more red.

"Windwheel Asters and white chocolate, now go away." I blurt out angrily.

Xiao quickly nodded and thanked me before running off. I honestly hope Aether rejects him, he's annoying. I don't really like the guy at all actually. I just don't want my brother in a relationship, he might get hurt. If he does ever date Xiao and the dude even does so much as try to hurt my brother, the result won't be too nice. Wow, I sound protective. 

I felt someone grab my hand. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts only to see that it was Ayaka and Yoimiya.

"You said you'd be back earlier. Did you get lost?" Ayaka said teasingly.

I felt my face quickly head up, I put my hood up to prevent them from noticing.

"It's been months and you still can't even talk to us? I won't quit until you're finally comfortable around us!" Yoimiya said confidently.

I honestly admired the both of them, Yoimiya was very popular and well known for her kindness and firework making family. Then there was Ayaka, she was also popular and people always saw her as a kind hearted, hard working person. Not to mention, they were both honestly really hot. Not that I like them more than friends of course, I just feel nervous around them. They're so popular and they hang out with someone like me all the time. Wouldn't it ruin their reputation? I honestly don't understand why they consider me their friend.

I felt someone drag me along with them, it was Yoimiya. The two of them have a habit of dragging me along everywhere and they never exclude me in anything surprisingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes, the three of us arrived at the dorm. Yoimiya had finally let go of my hand and chuckled nervously.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to drag you the whole way" Yoimiya said before continuing her nervous chuckles.

Yoimiya pulled me into a different room away from Ayaka before quickly pinning me to a wall. She took my hood off of my head and grinned mischievously.

609 words not including this

So sorry it took me so long to update, I've been busy. I promise I'll keep updating the story whenever I have the time to!

Make sure you get enough sleep, eat enough food and drink enough water! Also, breaks from your electronic devices are important too. 

Have a good day/afternoon/night!