|8|Surprise??

I'm running out of names for these chapters...

Before I start the chapter I would like to add that this is trans hc traveler twins

Lumine-transfem

Aether-transmasc

Just saying this so you don't get confused about this chapter!

~~~

A few weeks had passed and Yoimiya, Ayaka and Lumine maintained a very healthy relationship and steady. It brought them all great joy that they all managed to keep a good relationship, there was strong bonds of trust between the three, they never tried to force the other to do something if they didn't want to, etc.

**Lumine's POV**

I understood that they were accepting and understanding of everything but how am I supposed to tell them I wasn't born a girl? I think they at least deserve to know, it's kind of hard to even keep a secret and they might already know. Either way this shouldn't change anything, I'm still a girl no matter what. It shouldn't change the way they look at me in any way so I should be fine, right? I'll tell them eventually, when I trust them a bit more. It's not that I don't trust them it's just that I feel as if it's too early for this, I'll just wait a bit longer.

I felt someone tap my shoulder, it was a girl I've never seen before. She had long beautiful brown hair with red fades at the bottom, bright red eyes as if they were glowing and a ton of rings. I believe she was the trouble maker of the school, someone probably told me about her once or twice. She's known for her pranks, I hear she put someone in the hospital because of one.. I hope I'm not next, I hate the hospital, it's worse than death.

" Hello future client!! Can I interest you in a coffin discount? I'll even throw in a buy one get one 75% off deal!! " The mysterious girl said with a smiled before one of the more popular students, Yanfei, dragged her off.

I always believed those two were dating, I see them together a lot and they seem like really fruity friends, generally fun people to hang out with too. Yanfei was usually cleaning up her mess and it was honestly really funny, they were very close friends. There are a lot of well.. queers in this school. Might as well rename it 'homosexual high', the homosexuals definitely are high so it would be perfect. I honestly haven't met one person that is straight in this school and the year is almost over, very interesting. In fact, I can see two girls making out right now. That should be me but whatever.

" Lumine? " I heard a familiar voice call out.

I turned around and saw Aether standing behind me,  I waved.

" We haven't spoken in months, tell me what's new " He said while ruffling my hair. I grabbed his hand to stop him.

Do I tell him about my relationship? Maybe it isn't the best time for that..

" What's up with you and being so close to Ayaka and that blondie? " He questioned

I felt my face heat up a bit. It really took that much to get me flustered? That's kinda sad.I mumbled something barely louder than a whisper. In return, Aether did hand signals for me to speak up.

" I'm dating them.. " I said, mumbling a bit louder than before.

" YOU'RE WHAT? YOU HAVE TWO GIRLFRIENDS AND NEVER TOLD ME? YOU'RE LITERALLY DATING SOME OF THE MOST POPULAR GIRLS IN SCHOOL AND DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING??? " He said with a surprised tone while shaking me.

" calm down—! " I said in a more startled tone

He finally let go of me and calmed himself a bit, thank the archons. He reacted surprisingly well to this information.

" well I'm dating Xiao " He said with a smile

I swear my jaw dropped, I couldn't really believe it. Xiao wouldn't even look in my direction and my brother managed to date him? That's actually impressive, good job Aether. Just as I finished that thought, Xiao walked in the distance and Aether ran off to him. I didn't even get a goodbye, he really chose an emo boy over his sister.