|7|Aftercare

After a round of well.. that, the three finished. It only lasted around an hour or so but it was enough to pleasure the three. They didn't seek a sexual relationship but rather a romantic one so they decided it would be nice to spend quality time together, just the three of them, uninterrupted.

**Lumine's POV**

This isn't how I expected anything to go, not even a single bit. I am glad they didn't just immediately leave afterwards, they actually helped me quite a bit. Ayaka went to brew some tea for us and Yoimiya helped me put my clothes on. I was enjoying my time with them but one thing remained on my mind: how would Aether react? He probably wouldn't be so accepting of me being in a relationship, especially doing these sorts of things. He would definitely ask me with a thousand questions and I would rather not deal with it. Speaking of my brother, I haven't heard from him in a while, I wonder if he's doing alright. Is he dating that one emo boy now? I think his name was Xiao or something.. I see them together quite a lot. 

Ayaka placed a kettle full of freshly brewed tea, three cups, milk, sugar, etc. It smelled amazing, just like Sakura petals. If this was the aroma, I wonder how it tasted. I love tea a lot and I haven't drank it in a while, it's nice to try new types too. I poured myself a glass and added a cube of sugar and beginning to stir it carefully. I picked up my glass, blowing on it slightly, it was way too hot. I paused for a moment and just admired the smell before taking a small sip, making sure not to drink too much so I didn't burn my mouth too badly but still got to taste it. Honestly, it was amazing.

**Third person POV**

Both Yoimiya and Ayaka glanced over at Lumine for a moment to see her face in complete awe at the smell and taste of the tea. 

" You sure are enjoying it " Yoimiya giggled 

Lumine simply nodded and continued taking small sips of her tea with a smile. It wasn't very often that the blonde traveler smiled so this was quite the sight to behold. A smiled suited her better than a constant look as if she's going to slaughter you. Though, she was more accustomed to her resting face being pretty dull, she always looked rather upset. 

Yoimiya trapped Lumine's chin and tilted it up, facing her. The blonde traveler set down her cup of tea and her smile slowly faded away.

" You look cute when you smile! " Ayaka said teasingly. Lumine's cheeks turned a bright shade of red, her face was rather warm.

" I agree, a smile looks better than a constant frown. " Yoimiya added to the blue haired girl's comment.

" You should smile more often, it looks cute on you! " Stated Yoimiya with a bright smile, adding to the conversation.

Lumine nodded, her face continuing to heat up more and more. To this point, she was blushing pretty intensely, it was in fact very visible. She picked up her glass of tea once more and continued taking small sips of it to avoid further conversation with the two, she was too embarrassed to continue. On the other hand, all Yoimiya and Ayaka could do was giggle at the sight of flustered Lumine, they found her shyness adorable unlike most. 

As an apology, Yoimiya hugged the blonde haired traveler tightly and Ayaka quickly joined in, to this point a Lumine was stuck in between the two, currently being crushed. It wasn't something she hated but it wasn't something she quite loved either. Lumine did in fact just love the fact her lovers didn't immediately abandon her after the incidents that happened in the bathroom, this made them gain a lot more of her trust.

655 words not including this

Hello my lovelies, it's been quite a while since the last update on this. I only continue since a certain friend mostly begged me to and I suppose they had a good enough reason, you know who you are, birdie. 

Anyways, 

Make sure to get an appropriate amount of sleep, eat enough food and drink enough water. Just to add, breaks from your devices are necessary and important, be sure to take them every while.

Have an amazing day/afternoon/night!