𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

༄𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯༄
𝐇is room wasn't how i imagined it would be. I thought it would be a little messy and what not but surprisingly it was clean. His room had a smell that I couldn't quite describe, it wasn't bad though.

He had posters on his wall and a little corner with a bean bag chair."You can just throw your stuff in this corner" he says pointing to where the bean bag is. I set my bag down and take my shoes off.

He puts his stuff down and then sits on his bed. I just awkwardly stand by my bag. "You can sit down sage you don't have to act all shy" he says laughing. "Well sorry its my first time in my friends house."  I say going to sit next to him.

"That's kinda sad" "Shut up" i say pushing his shoulder. And for a little while we just talked. "We should probably go to the store" i say getting up. "Or we could just stay here" he says laying back. "Or we could go get snacks" I say putting my hands on my hips

"I have stuff here that we can eat" "Okay whatever" i say sitting back on his bed. I turned to look at him but he had his eyes closed.

I take a moment to admire his side profile he really is beautiful. As I continue to look at his face I fail to notice that he has opened his eyes, and he's looking directly at me. "What are you looking at" he says making me jump a little.

"Nothing" "No it was definitely something" he says smiling. "You're so full of shit" I say as I to roll over. "Says the one who was literally staring at my face like a creep" "I was not!" I say laughing.

A couple hours pass by and I'm starting to get hungry. "Robin I'm hungry" I say flopping on him making him let out a groan in protest.

"Sage get off and go get something from the kitchen" he says trying to remove me. "Hell no that's too scary going in there alone" "Okay I'll go with you only if you get off me" he replies.

In the end we both ended up in the kitchen with me on his back due to me not getting off. "What did you want?" "I don't care" "okay I'm gonna set you down" he says. He steps to the kitchen counter and places me down then goes to get some candy and chips.

I look to my left and the phone on the wall and remember that I was supposed to call my parents. "I'm gonna call my parents real quick" I say earning a hum in response.

They pick up on the 3rd ring "Hello" "Hi dad it's Sage I wanted to let you know everything is okay." "Okay thank you for checking in" he says.

We chat for a little bit until Robin comes and leans against the wall. "I have to go but I love you and mom" I say. We bid our goodbyes and I put the phone back

Just then his mom walks in wearing  her work uniform. "Okay kids I'm going to work be safe and I love you" she says grabbing her keys and heading out the door. "I feel loved she said she loves me" I say putting my hand over my heart.

"I'm surprised she didn't hug you" he says walking to the fridge. I walk back to the counter and sit back on it.  "That would've been a blessing"

"I can give you a hug" he says walking to me with two cups of juice. "Ew no it wouldn't be the same" I say.

"I'm very offended" he says handing me a cup " Well you'll just have to get over it" I say patting his shoulder. 

After I say that it becomes silent so I look over at him just to see that he's already staring at me. It stays like that before he moves to stand between my legs getting closer than before.

༄𝐄𝐦'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞༄

                                                 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 "𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞"

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬.