𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯
"I REMEMBERED" the man says barging into the room with the tray of food, making me look up at him in confusion. I had been thinking about the call that robin and i had before he barged in. "What do you mean" "THE PERSON WHO YOU LOOK LIKE" he exclaims dropping the tray. Saying nothing else he walks closer to me. "It all makes sense now" he says once he's close enough to pat my head.

"Do you know Lesly Freeman- I'm sorry that's her old name, I mean Bennit" he says looking down at me. My eyes widen and my mouth opens.

He knew my mom?

He let's out a chuckle before walking to the end of the bed. My eyes following his every movement. "I'm going to say you do know her by your reaction" he says as he sits down facing the door. "How do you know her" I ask him.

"It's a long story really, I'm not surprised she didn't tell you" he says pushing his hair back. "Can you tell me?" "Ah Im afraid not right now little one, I got business to take care of" he says getting up from the bed and leaving the room.

How the hell did he know my mother was the only thought in my head as i sat on the bed staring at my lap.  He had to be joking because there was no way.

༄𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯༄

"I could've hid her better Scott she wouldn't be gone if I did" lesly says sitting on their bed.  "It was going to happen at some point i mean that is his 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝" he says from the bathroom. "I thought we could protect her though" she says letting tears slip down her face.

"We'll get her back and he'll be in jail. We'll get our girl back" Scott says coming back into the room. "You're right" she says cutting the lamp off and laying down.

"Take a fast step back a step forward  step back and swing." Robins says to Finn. They have been practicing for hours in robins garage trying to make sure Finn knew enough so that he could defend himself. Gwen had something to do so Robin was planning on working with her tomorrow.

"Is this necessary?" Finn says doing what robin told him to. "Yes we are going to look for a girl, unarmed with two teenagers who don't know how to fight. I'd say we need this" robin says grabbing a water bottle for Finn.

"Don't you find it weird how the grabber only grabbed boys until Sage?" "Yeah I thought about that but I can't think of a reason ya know" he says sitting down.

"I'm scared not going to lie" "Me too I hope we find her"Robin says pushing his sweaty hair back. "We'll call it a night go home and get some rest" he says standing up looking at Finn. "You sure?" "Yeah you deserve it, goodnight" he says turning his back to the kid.

He closes the garage once the kid is gone and heads the his bathroom. Turning on the shower he takes his clothes and gets in. He stands in there for a while letting the water burn him. After a while though he washes his body and gets out.

Wrapping a towel around his waist he walks towards the sink. Wiping the steam off the mirror he looks into it not even recognizing himself.

He had dark bags under his eyes and his eyes were red. He was angry with himself, what would sage say if she saw him right now? Nothing good probably.

𝐄𝐦𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲🥳

𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲🥳