𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

༄𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯༄
I sat in the kitchen drinking my coffee for a while, until i remembered my parents have absolutely no idea where I'm at.

I set my cup down and get up to walk to the phone. Picking up the phone I take a deep breath before I put in their number.

On the second ring they answer. "Hello" I hesitantly say "Sage Marie Bennit where the hell are you? Do you know how much trouble you are in. I'm coming to get you where are you" my mom says all in one breath.

"I'm sorry mom my friend really wanted me to stay the night and-"
"Is it that Robin kid" she says as she cuts me off. "Yes" "Oh my Lord" "We didn't-" "I can't talk right now Sage, We'll talk when I get off, you better be home by then." she says hanging up.

I put the phone back and turn around. When I do I make eye contact with Robin who is standing by the kitchen entrance . "Morning" I say walking back towards the counter. "Morning" he says walking to the fridge.

"Your mom said we going out with her later" i say making him throw his head back and groan. "I would rather stay here" he says grabbing chocolate syrup and milk walking towards the counter. "Well i'd like to get out, everytime we hangout we are in the house" I say taking my cup to the sink to wash it.

"Well i don't really like going out" he says putting the stuff he got out up.

I quickly finish cleaning the dish and put it in the dish holder. "Well that's tough we have to leave at 2" i say going back to my spot.

After a couple hours went by it was time to go. Robin had taken a shower and was wearing some blue denim jeans along with a white shirt.

Since i had none of my clothes i had to borrow some of Robins again. "You know you should bring clothes to my house so when you stay the night you actually have clothes that fit you" he says as we walk outside.
"That's actually a good idea" i reply as we get in the car.

Mrs Arellano had to go to the grocery store and a couple other places, which i didn't mind. I honestly liked going to stores and stuff.

"We should get matching hats" i say picking up a random hat. "I'd prefer we get bandanas" "Well we can get matching hats and bandanas" i say putting the hat back down.

We walk down a couple isles looking at stuff and having fun while his mom actually went and got the stuff she needed. Soon that comes to a end because it's time for me to go home and She is done.

I planned on walking but Mrs Arellano Insisted that she should drop me off. I saw robin taking off his bandana and putting on the new one we had gotten, so i decided to do the same. "Oh my gosh you guys are so adorable" Mrs Arellano says looking in the rear view mirror.

We arrive at my house and i bid goodbye to them before heading inside, dreading the amount of trouble im going to get into.

"You're grounded for a week No hanging out with that boy, no free time after school until i say so" is the first thing my mom says when she sees me. I can't really be mad because i knew that this would happen so i just nod and head to my shower.

Man this next week was gonna be boring.

𝐄𝐦'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐆𝐨𝐭 8𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 11𝐭𝐡😍 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐛𝐜 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 "𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤". 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞.