𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"I swear im not making this up, she was so scared finn you could hear it in her voice" Robin says as the two boys walked down the empty street.
"I believe you, but did she tell you where she was" "No she only knows shes in a basement or something" the boy says running his hand through his wavy hair.

"So how do you expect 3 teenagers to find Sage?" robin asks as they walk into the 24/7 corner store. "We go looking, if it becomes to hard of a situation we go to the cops" the blonde boy says as they walk down the chip isle. "Also have you been sleeping at all?"

Robin stops reaching for a bag and thinks about the question he was asked. In all honesty he hasn't been sleeping at all, maybe 3 hours but that's all. "Yeah sometimes it hard though" he says grabbing the bag and going to the drink isle.

"We can talk if you want" finn follows him grabbing a lemonade. "Im cool i just want to find Sage and get her back home" "Yeah i understand".

The boys then make there way to the front, pay for their snacks and head out. "What's up with your dad" robin asks opening his drink. "Nothing he's just really tough on us ya know" finn says obviously trying to dismiss the topic. "I don't believe that"

"You can tell me if somethings wrong" robin says after taking a drink. The two boys end up walking all over town until it was 3 in the morning. "We should probably get home its getting late" Finn says letting out a yawn.

Although Robin wanted stay out, he knew finn was right. Robins mom was already paranoid with sage being gone, she couldn't bare loosing robin. "Alright want me to walk you home?" "No it's fine" "All right get home safely" robin says going to turn right going towards his home.

"We plan on looking for her in two days" finn yells before he heads towards his home.

Two days? robin thought as he walked all the way home. Was he ready for all this? I mean of course he wanted to find his Girlfriend, but was this even safe? No not even if he knew how to fight well, Finney and Gwen didn't. He'd have to teach them a little bit in the two days he had. Letting out a aggravated sigh he quietly enters his house and heading straight for his bed.

𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

When i woke up the man was infront of me, not moving a muscle or even sparing a breath. "Can i help you" my voice comes out harsh and i don't care. Any energy that i had weeks prior disappeared. "No i just wanted to look at you." He takes a pause before continuing, his eyebrows furrowing as he does. "You look a lot like my old friend from school, Her name started with a J..... no maybe L anyways ill bring you food in a little maybe ill be able to remember her name" he says getting up from his squat leaving me in pure confusion again.

𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞.

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐜 𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐤

(𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐢𝐜)

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 23𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞.