Chapter Six

If you settle for just anything, you'll never know what you're truly worthy of.”

Rosalyn's POV ♥

"Wait! He insulted you because you had food all over your mouth?" Olivia asked then threw herself into a fit of laughter. She held her stomach, trying to control her breaths but burst into laughter.

"Olivia, it's not funny. He's such an asshole and I hate him so much." I said before biting into the pizza.

"Are you sure you hate him?" Olivia asked with mischief in her eyes.

"Olivia! I would never in a million years like him. He even complains that I eat too much. How much of an asshole is he? Living with him would feel like a prison. At least I have a month before I move in with the douche," I ranted.

"But he's hot," Olivia simply said then turned her gaze to her phone.

I didn't bother saying anything because if I did, it's of no use. I blew a strand of hair away from my face and took another bite of my pizza.

"Hendrix just opened a new club, wanna go? From what I've heard, lots of celebs and rich ass motherfuckers would show up and it's gonna be lit," Olivia said with excitement all over her face.

Hendrix was a friend of ours, he owned multiple hotels and clubs all around the country. He always invited Olivia and me for his grand opening.

Going to a club was a great idea, at least I wouldn't be seeing the handsome devil, and drinking alcohol would take my mind off the wedding and everything.

"That would be fun, come one let's go," I beamed causing Olivia to grin.

"First, we have to make you look sexy." Olivia stood up to inspect my hair and tugged at my dry blonde hair before tossing it at my face. "Your hair needs a wash and a trim, you have loads of split ends there." I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

Immediately after I was done eating, I went to the shower to wash my hair. From shampooing, deep conditioning, drying then trimming my ends.

My hair was looking sleek and shiny after the wash. I curled my hair so it was wavy and cascaded down my back.

Olivia did my makeup and did a good job of putting the right amount of makeup on my face.

Olivia went into my walk-in closet and came out after a few minutes then threw a pair of clothes at my face causing my mouth to automatically open.

In my hands was a white satin dress with tiny straps and a V-neck that would do a great job of exposing my breasts. The dress was short and stopped on my lower thigh along with a slit that rested shortly after my upper thigh.

"This is super revealing, I can't wear it," I said before tossing the dress on my king-sized bed.

"Everyone wouldn't be able to take their eyes off you if you wear that. It's not like you said are married yet," Olivia said while poking her eyelashes with false eyelashes.

"Well, I know but..." I trailed off not knowing what to say.

"You designed the cloth yourself. It's your product, wear it and show off your brand. Remember, lots of celebs would show up, you don't want to embarrass yourself by wearing baggy clothes," Olivia said, staring at me through the mirror while doing her makeup.

Olivia was right, it was my design, my idea so be it, I was going to wear it. Without hesitation, I put on the dress and paired it with white pin heels.

Olivia on the other side wore a white crop top with long sleeves, a black mini skirt that exposed her thigh paired with white sock boots.

I couldn't blame her, she was a model, she was used to wearing exposing and revealing clothes.