Chapter Eleven

“Fall in love when you’re ready, not when you’re lonely.”

Rosalyn's POV ♡

I gaped at myself in the mirror as I applied mascara to my eyelashes.

Cade and I had devised a plan on how to fool the world. It would be difficult to do but after a few more brainstorming and practice, we should be good to go.

I couldn't help but gag at the thought of acting lovey-dovey with Cade in front of people.

While I did my makeup, Elena helped to pick out a dress for me. "So you're telling me you designed all the clothes in your closet yourself?" Elena asked, still astonished that I was a designer.

"Yeah. That's right Elena," I said with a proud smile.

"How come I have never heard of you?" She asked more like speaking to herself.

"You might not have heard of me but you should have heard of my brand, Glam Up." Her big honey-colored eyes bulged out of their sockets as she stared at me with her jaw hanging low.

"Oh no! You're the owner? My little sister wanted a dress from your brand but I couldn't afford it because of the price." She gently placed the dress she was holding on the bed before coming over to me to fix my hair.

"To be sincerely honest with you, your clothes are amazing and I heard you are releasing a new collection very soon. I can't wait to check them out, maybe I would be getting one for my sister," She excitedly said.

My heart melted by listening to her rant. This was the longest she had ever said to me and I was amused.

"Well you don't have to spend a dime anymore because I'm going to be giving you and your sister the new collection for free," I said and smiled at her.

She gasped before pulling me into a brief hug. "Thank you so much. My sister...she is going to be so happy once I tell her. Thank you so much," She said before grinning at me through the mirror.

"No worries Elena. You can try on some of my clothes if you like, just tell me which one you like and it's all yours," I told her and she gasped for the third time.

"You're kidding, right?" She chuckled but when she saw the seriousness on my face she knew I wasn't joking.

"Of course not, I mean it. Just let me know when you've made your choice. Also, tell the other maids so they don't feel left out," I said to her before walking toward my bed to put on the dress that Elena had picked out for me.

Unlike Olivia who would pick out something revealing and indecent. She picked out a simple pink dress with tiny straps and a V-neck neckline that exposed my chest a little. I paired it with a black jean jacket and black block heels.

"Rosalyn. We're going to be late if we don't leave any min—Oh wow! Um– we should get going then," His luscious eyes raked over my body the moment I opened the door.

Elena had a huge smile on her face as she walked down the stairs beside me with Cade behind–probably checking my ass out.

"Why are you smiling?" I whispered that Cade wouldn't be able to hear.

"I have never seen him flabbergasted before. He was like oh my god she is so hot" She whispered, trying to mimic a man's voice. I chuckled then stopped when Cade cleared his throat.

Maybe he has a cough but he's embarrassed to cough.

"Elena you can go now," Cade said to her.

When Elena was out of sight Cade faced me and said, "Let me see the ring." I shoved my palm into his large hand and watched how his eyes widened.