Home sweet....

(the spaceship landed onto the earth and the door opened and ben walked out and said so glad to be back home..... as he looked onto the destroyed remains of bellwood. Ben asked himself "What the hell happened here?" ben pulled out his phone and looked at the year which read 2029 Ben yelled "2029! "what this can't be possible it was only 2020 when i left" Ben walked around the city meanwhile...

Zombozo was walking in a lair when he stopped at a room and walked over to a figure hidden in shadows and said "Sir we have detected the frequency of the omnitrix back in bellwood we think that ben tennyson is back on earth" The figure stood up being revealed to be albedo "Finally, Send the bounty hunter to take him out" Zombozo replied "Yes sir" and walked off to a room. "Zombozo sent off some money to a figure and said "We have a high priority target Ben Tennyson take him out and we'll pay handsomely", The Bounty hunter nodded and walked off.

Ben was walking when he saw a subway station which he walked inside of it and he was looking around and said to himself and saw a can of food on the floor and he knelt down and he felt it and said to himself "Feels recent there have to be human survivors left" he walked further down into the subway station when he saw a person who ran from ben as soon as he saw him ben chased him and yelled "Wait who are you what's going on?" ben continued to chase him when he was circled by bunch of people with weapons and he put his hands up and said "Wait what is happening here" One of the guys said "stand down albedo your disguise won't work ben tennyson hasn't been seen for 9 years" Ben said confused "Albedo? what I'm not albedo i am ben" one of the guys said "prove it transform into an alien that albedo doesn't have" Ben said "alright" ben thought to himself "What alien could albedo not have?" and then he said "I KNOW!" then he activated the omnitrix and transformed into feedback "See albedo probably doesn't have this alien" one of the guys said "it is ben let him in" They made way when ben retransformed and walked in and looked around to see tents and bunch of people Ben asked "what is this place?" one of the guys replied "This is the only human settlement left in bellwood albedo wiped the rest of them out" Ben asked "What happened with albedo" one guy said "Well once you were gone albedo took the opportunity to impersonate you and wipe out the top world figures starting with the mayor of bellwood and he took over the planet" Ben asked "Wait didn't anyone try to stop him?" a girl walked over and said "Your cousin and friend kevin tried to but they were killed in battle" ben looked down and said "No they can't be killed" The girl said "unfortunately they were" Ben recognized the voiced and asked "Julie?" Julie said "Good to have you back ben" Ben looked happy and hugged julie. "Good to see you're still alive" Ben said Julie said "Barely most of us had to hide as soon as he began his conquest" Ben said "wow it has been nine years you look-" Julie crossed her arms Ben said "Wonderful" Julie said "wow you still look 15" Ben asked "yeah by the way where is albedo" Julie said "We don't know he is probably in his lair but we don't know where the location is" Ben said "I can figure that out i should probably go on and find him" Julie said "Alright but before you go take some supplies".