The Final Battle

Ben landed in a empty desert looking around when he saw bits of red light behind him and turn around to see humungousaur but with a red omnitrix and said "Looks like you got that knockoff working again albedo" Albedo replied it's not a knockoff it's better...much better" Ben then transformed into echo echo and dogpiled albedo which overwhelmed him a bit but then Albedo turned ultimate and killed all the clones but one of them survived and transformed into swamp fire who blasted Albedo who turned into articguana and froze swampfire.

Ben broke free and transformed into diamondhead and so did albedo who then went ultimate "you find joy in one upping me don't you" albedo replied  "I do" and made crystals come out the ground and surrounded Ben which then the crystals melted and burnt Ben who then transformed into waybig albedo turned into ultimate echo echo and blasted Ben with multiple discs which caused bens omnitrix to malfunction and turn him back to human Ben was knocked on a rock bleeding then albedo walked up to him and said "Give up Tennyson you're not gonna win" Ben replied "at least I'll die trying" albedo then said "you got the dying part right" Ben tried to transform but his omnitrix didn't work but he got and idea and he slammed his omnitrixes dial into albedo's ultimatrix which caused them to link up and the lights flashed from green and red, Albedo yelled "WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOULL DESTROY BOTH OF OUR DEVICES" Ben replied S-so be it" which caused an explosion knocking both of them back Ben was catching his breath when albedo noticed the core of his ultimatrix still in tact and he ran towards it and Ben yelled "ALBEDO STOP IT'S GONNA EXPLODE" and ran towards him but albedo knocked him back saying "I CAN FIX IT THEN I'LL WIN" but the core exploded killing albedo and scarring bens eye.