"Beast"

Ben was on top of a building looking over a destroyed bellwood and asked to himself "What did albedo do to this place" He looked at a destroyed Mr. Smoothie and said "Aw Man" he heard a screech and got up he looked behind him and saw pterodactyl beast flying towards him and he ducked. He looked in front of him and saw the beast do a flip and look at ben and it screeched and was flying towards it and knocked ben off the building and as ben was falling he dialed an alien and transformed into astrodactyl "Hmm seems familiar" and then he shot lasers at the beast and flew towards ben and breath fire at ben which ben was hit by and he was writhing on a destroyed building when the beast flew towards ben who was retransformed into a normal form and then he grabbed ben by his jacket and ben got out of the jacket which's arm was ripped off, Ben said "Come on I liked that jacket" and he got up and when he was about to transform the beast flew towards him and poked his eye and when ben felt his eye he saw blood on his hand he squinted his eye and then Ben transformed into big chill and he phased through the beast and he grabbed it by the neck and slammed the dial and transformed into humungousaur and landed onto the ground and kept punching the beast until it bled and transformed into heatblast and he then burnt it until there was nothing left ben kept panting and transformed back to normal he then grabbed his jacket with an arm missing and he left.

He sat down on the step of a building and he just realized what he did and he was mad and punched the wall.