Bounty Hunter

Ben was wondering how 9 years could've passed when he came back to earth so he did some reasearch and found a website saying that time passes differently on other planets then earth and he says to himself "I only spent 3 hours on quesita i guess 3 hours there is 9 years on earth" Ben was sitting on the porch of his destroyed house scrolling through the news. When he heard a branch crack and he looked around "What was that" he shrugged it off and walked inside his house.

He was exploring looking everywhere and said to himself "Looks like albedo was looking for me in here" but then he realized albedo killed his parents and shed a tear but then he saw a figure in the background and he turned around to see a man in armor who then shot a blaster at him which ben dodged it and activated the omnitrix and saw an alien and chose it then he transformed into four arms and he said "Oh Yeah Time For  A Pounding Mr Weird Guy" But then he got shot and he got up and punched the bounty hunter who just grunted "Don't you speak" asked ben? the bounty hunter didn't say anything and blasted ben and then he punched him and he used an anti gravity gun to make ben float and blasted him into the wall and ben slammed the omnitrix logo on his chest and transformed into bigchill who tried to freeze the guy but he dodged the ice blast and punched ben who fazed through it. but then the bounty hunter brought out a ray that melted any ice big chill made. Ben tried multiple aliens but none of them worked but then he stumbled upon a hologram of an alien that looked like a rock so he said "What is this one well i guess it's worth a try and slammed the dial" and he transformed into a new alien "let's see what this guy can do and he used gravity powers to lift up the bounty hunter and he slammed him up and down from the wall,  "i'm gonna call this guy gravattack" he beat the bounty hunter and tied him to a wall with a note saying nice try albedo and left.

Zombozo walked back to albedo's lair and said "Sir the bounty hunter was defeated" Albedo said "I knew i couldn't rely on him, release the beast" zombozo walked out and left while albedo was working on a computer with a ultimatrix wired to it when he pressed a key which made the computer saying "DNA sample uploaded into ultimatrix" and albedo smirked and said "tennyson won't know what's gonna hit him"