Mech

Zombozo was shaking and walked towards albedo's room and then he said "The Beast was killed" albedo got up and yelled "WHAT" zombozo replied cowardly "He overpowered it" albedo sighed and said "Get out" zombozo asked "what?" albedo yelled "GET OUT AND GO KILL HIM YOURSELF" zombozo tried to say "B-But" albedo got mad and he shot a laser gun right next to zombozo and yelled "GET THE FUCK OUT" and zombozo ran out.

Ben was walking looking for energy frequencies to track albedo's ultimatrix when he felt a frequencies behind him and saw a giant mech when he said "Cut me some slack"  Ben transformed into an alien he saw and he yelled "RATH" and he said "Now let me tell you something mr big mech guy rath will rip you up from pieces and will eat all your screws" The mech turned around with zombozo hiding behind some debris with a remote controller and the the mech opened fire with rath running around dodging it and then rath transformed into xlr8 and ran full speed into the mech but instead of destroying it he got knocked back and the ben slammed the dial and transformed into humungousaur and then he grew bigger and then he tried to stomp onto the mech but a force field knocked him back ben thought "if brawn won't work i'll have to go with brains" he transformed into greymatter and snuck into the mech inside the gaps he ripped apart pieces destroying the mech causing it to explode and ben jumped out zombozo said "OH NO, Guess i'll have to go with plan b" zombozo ran towards ben and took and ben looked at zombozo and said "Oh great a familiar face, Unfortunately it's you" zombozo said nothing and then he placed a machine onto the ground which grew bigger ben laughed and said "is that a cellphone tower" zombozo pressed a button and said "You'll See what it is" ben saw his omnitrix flashing.

Ben tried to transform which didn't work and then he kept switching between aliens and he couldn't stay as an alien for too long he tried to move but it hurt too much ben fought it and he made his way towards zombozo and then he slammed zombozo onto the ground and wildmutt and he snarled at zombozo and then he shifted to chromastone and then he blasted the machine which destroyed it and then he tied zombozo and then he transformed into diamondhead and turn his arm into a blade he put his arm up to zombozo's kneck and yelled "where is albedo".