chapter 3

After I finish my work shift I walk over to robin to tell her I'll drive here home.

"Oh. So now you wanna talk?" She says rolling her eyes

"Yep. And if your gonna be an ass about it then I guess I won't drive you." I say turning round to walk away

"No! I mean- I'll let you drive me..." She said panicking

"Ok, now come on" I say walking toward the exit to the car

We get in the car and I drive robin back to her house, we don't talk for the whole ride because we know we won't make things any better.

After dropping robin off I drive back to my house. As I am driving I remember that dream I had, how strange... Why would I dream about something like that... did I want him to still be here or something else?..

I decide to just push those thoughts away as I walked into the abandoned house, completely lifeless untill I entered...

I don't really feel like eating so I just walk upstairs and go to bed, I quickly get changed and then I fall asleep...

I wonder why I did have that dream though...
.
.
.
.
In the morning

I wake up and go onto the bathroom, I start to brush my hair and make sure it is perfect, I then get dressed for the day and walk out the house to the car, I am dreading having to pick robin up but it is what it is...

I drive over to robins house and pick her up, the car ride is completely silent like last time.

we get to school and she gets out of the car and walks off, I also do the same but in the opposite direction as to not have to see her.

I go to my first class and everything is the same, nothing changes and nothing interesting happens, it's the same old boring day...

Aside from the whole argument with robin, highschool is really the same after everything, has it really ever change...
.
.
.
.
This chapter is really short because I'm doing this at 3 am 😔
Sorry🙏