chapter 4

Steve's pov

Finish the boring school day wishing to just lay in my bed, I remember that me and robin have got to fix this argument of ours... I guess I've got to tell her what happened, can't wait to get her reaction out of this one...

Robin walks over to the car, opens the door and gets in. We say nothing to eachother till I finally decided to speak up,

"Hey robin?" I say hesitantly

"Yes?" She says in an uninterested tone

"Umm, do you remember the day at work when yo-" I said talking about the time she started this whole disagreement

"Yep" she said looking out of the window cutting me off

"Well about that... The thing that was bothering me was a dream I had..." I say quietly

"What was it about?" She said slightly worried looking in my direction

"Umm, it was about eddie-" I began trying to muster up the courage to tell her

"Wait... You had a dream about Eddie?" She said utterly shocked, she spoke as though Eddie wasn't dead

"Yea... In this dream, he was- he had-" I said choking on my voice

"It's ok Steve..." Robin said patting my shoulder

"How about you tell me the rest when your not driving, I don't want us in a car accident-" robin laughed nervously

I'm glad that she isn't mad anymore and she understands that this is difficult for me to talk about...

We then begin to talk about other things, like robins crush on Vickie and the hottest actors, I may be straight but most of the actors I said were men, robin was surprised by this, like she had realised something I haven't yet, but I couldn't be bothered to ask her what it was.

We arrive at robins house and we wave eachother goodbye as she walked into her house, and I drove off to my parents house, I will never call that place my home, I have been living there, but I hated that place more then anything, constantly being reminded that my parents left me...

I pull into the driveway of the house, I don't know why but, I felt like going into my parents house would not do me any good so I got out of my car and walked down the road, I needed to get away from all the upside down shit and all of the drama that came with it, I kept on walking into I ended up at the trailer park, I stared at the entrance for a few seconds before walking in, I couldn't really stop myself, it felt like I was being controlled or something, I walked straight over to Eddie's trailer and entered, I looked around to see Eddie's belonging scattered everywhere.

I looked around to see a hellfire shirt, he wearing one when he was in the upside down... I pick up the shirt a put it on, it felt comfortable and it reminded me off me of eddie and how many people are gonna miss him, me included..

I turned around to see Eddies guitar, I felt like that was too special to take from eddie, it was his most prized possession, taking that would be rude to the dead...

I should come round here more often, I felt like I had a warm embrace around me and eddies scent was everywhere...

My eyes started to drift as I lent on the bed and fell asleep, cuddling up in a ball...

I guess I miss him more the I would have thought..
.
.
.
.
.
.