Dinner

Quackity's POV:
What outfit should I wear? Hmm.. *Beep* Huh?Karl sent me a message on my phone... I crouched down to get my phone.

Karl:
Hi Love❤️

Quackity:
Hola,Mi amor❤️

Karl:
What outfit are you going to wear?

Quackity:
Idk..

Karl:
Oh btw...would you like to stay over for some days?I don't want to sleep with Sapnap..he keeps stealing all my pillows whenever I'm trying to sleep.. :( He even push me off my own bed!Pls sleep with meeee!I miss sleeping with you!

Quackity:
Fine..but I have to ask my father and my mom for permission first..

Karl:
Yay:D

I closed my phone and went downstairs. "Mom?Father?" I said walking up to them. "Why aren't your ready yet?" My father questioned me. "Well..I didn't know..what I should wear and can I also please stay at Karl's house for some days?"I asked my parents. "Sure,I don't see why not!"My father and my mother agreed with me.

"Now..since we let you stay there..GO GET READY RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN!"My mom yelled at me. "Y-yes mom!"I went upstairs to my bedroom. Hmm...I think I should wear these shoes...and this suit! I hurriedly wore it.Oh wait!My beanie! I wore one of my beanies and ran down the stairs.

"Great!Let's go!"We got in my father's car. My father started driving us to his house.I had to show him the location since he didn't know where it is. I was actually really excited because I've never seen his house before..

I've sleep with him before and with Sapnap but..they always went to my house just to sleep with me. They did said that their parents have financial issues and..their house was even smaller than mine.They even hardly get to eat...

I started to worry..When we arrived there.It was beyond all my imaginations...IT WAS BIGGER THAN MY OWN HOUSE!IT WAS A REALLY FANCY AND HUGE MANSION!?Wait... did they both lied!? Ugh!Stupid me!How could they be broke..I facepalmed myself.

There was even a fountain!?Holy cow! We got off the car and knocked on the door. It was...huge! My jaws dropped. Wait..what if..his mom doesn't like me at all and say that I'm poor..Oh no..I should leave rn..Before I did get to leave the door already opened revealing my boyfriend. "Oh hello!" My boyfriend shook their hands.

I blushed he looked so hot.. "Hey babe!Didn't know you wear a sexy outfit~" he said walking up to me as I blushed he kissed my cheek. "Didn't you said your parents have financial issues?"He scratched the back of his neck. "I lied.."He giggled.

"Anyways~Wanna get nasty tonight~"He said grabbing my waist. "Oh,Nice to meet you please come in!"I saw Karl's mom bring my family inside. "Oh and Karl!Please don't make any loud noises in your room!"His mom winked at us and left with my family inside.

Karl carried me bridle style as we walked inside. "Mom!We'll be in my room!"Karl said. "Alright!"His mom replied.

His bedroom door was huge.He pushed the door open as he threw me on the bed. He closed the door and locked it as I heard a click.

He tilted my chin as he slipped his tongue into my mouth.He started licking all the surrounding in my mouth. Shortly we ended the make out session. "Take your clothes off babe~We wanna see how sexy you are~"I blushed as I started taking my clothes off.

"Sapnap shoved one of his fingers in me. He started swirling it. "Aah~!"I moaned as he went deeper. "S-stop~! T-too deep~!"He kept going deeper.

"Stop~!You're going to deep~!"He smashed his lips onto mine. "Aah~"I moaned into the kiss. Karl started sucking my neck as I moaned even louder. "Aah~!! No~!!"I tried to push them off. "Stop pushing us off~"Karl whispered into my ear.

"You two are going too harsh!Aah~!"I kept trying so hard but they were stronger then me. Sapnap pushed me onto my back. "Oh~We're just getting started darling~"He took his finger out and shoved his d!ck fully in me.

"AAAH~!Ugh~!"He titled my head to face him. Karl kissed my chin while Sapnap held my head up. "Y'know~You have a really nice ass babe~"He smacked my ass.I flushed like crazy. "Babe..can we not fuck anymore.."I mumbled.

"Fine~We won't unless you pay us 10,000 dollars first~"He stated. "W-what!?I-I don't have that kind of money!"I replied. "Then..you either get fucked or~We go harder~" I sighed "Don't act like I don't know you two that well!You two fucked me thousands of times!And when you two said you two will go easy you two will still straight up go hard on me!if I did paid you two that kind of money you two will also still go hard on me wouldn't you two!?"I snapped on him.

"Aww~You know us so well baby~"He kissed my chin. I rolled my eyes. "Since you know how our personality well~Why don't we go much harder~"Karl whispered into my ears.

I sighed "How hard?"I questioned him. "Probably much more harder on you~" Sapnap sucked my chin. "Don't you two dare!I will beat both your asses!"I punched their arms. "Trying to be tough huh~?"Karl went down and started licking my hole. "Aah~!Stop~!Not there~!You keep licking there~!Please no~!"I begged him as I moaned.

It hurts but it felt so good. "Since you don't like me licking your hole..why not I do this instead~"He started licking my d!ck slit like a p!ssy. "Aah~!Fuck~~!"I moaned.

"Oh~You like your d!ck being licked huh~?"He gripped onto my chin as I nodded .How embarrassing.. I felt someone grabbed me by my waist and sat me on their lap. He started moving his leg. "Aah~!Daddy~!Fuck~!!"I moaned.

He started leaving hickeys on my neck. "Aah~!Please put both of your d!cas in me please~!"I begged. "Wow~So needy~"Karl shoved his d!ck inside me as Sapnap did too. "Ready baby boy~"I nodded. They started moving from slow to fast. They started going faster and faster.

"Aaah~!Aah~!Daddy~!F-Fuck~!You two are going t-too hard~!S-slow down p-please~!"I teared up it hurted so bad...really bad. Sapnap and Karl shooked their head and went even faster. "Please~!You two will break me!"I started grabbing onto Sapnap's shoulder for support.

"He wants us to go faster Sap~"Karl went faster as Sapnap did too. "AAAHHH~!NOOO~! PLEASE~!STOP~!"I begged them and started crying it hurts. They went faster.I cried so much..they already reached my climax when they put their d!cks in me. "It hurts~!"I begged them to stop.

"No~"They went even faster why aren't they stopping.. "B-babes~I need to cum~"They shook their head and said no. "P-please!" They shooked their head. "We could do that for you but you have to pay us 500,000 dollars first. "F-fine!Go ahead and continue!"I let them continue it hurted so bad like so bad.My ass was sore..

They finally stopped and pulled their d!cks out of me. I panted. "You okay baby?"Karl took my chin as I nodded. "I hate both of you..."I mumbled. "Oh you do~?"I nodded. "Sapnap!Fuck him harder!"He threw me to Sapnap. "Stop Karl..we can't keep doing this to him.."Sapnap started kissing me on the cheeks multiple times. "Fine~"Karl went closer to me and pulled me by my legs. He lifted one of my legs and started licking the cum off my d!ck. "Aah~Mhm~!"I moaned.

He started licking my hole. "Aah~~!"I started gripping onto the sheets. "Ima go shower brb.."Sapnap stood up and went to the bathroom.

After ten minutes ,Sapnap left the bathroom and let us used it.Karl carried me bridle style and sat me on the sink. He started cleaning me up and giving me kisses. "I'm sorry..I shouldn't went that hard on you especially that you're so sexy~"He smacked my ass. "Fuck you!"I yelled at him. He smirked and carried me to the shower. He crouched down and started fingering my hole. "Aah~!Stop~!"He shoved his fingers in me and swirled 20 times.

"Mmh~!"He pulled it out revealing cum..coming out of it. Karl licked it off his hands and started licking the rest from my d!ck. We started showering.

Ten minutes later. Karl carried me bridle style and changed me into one of his sweater and his boxers. He changed aswell.

He carried me back to the bedroom and threw me on the bed. I got in the middle as Karl and Sapnap was beside me.We slept peacefully after that.