A/N

Hey everyone, 

Slytherdor here. 

Sorry for not updating in a while. 

My mental health has been really bad lately with a few family issues, I got a job, writing another fanfic, started writing a book.

Needless to say I have been preoccupied with other things but it has been way too long since I updated (as well as Stargirl and B) but we are working on things in the background to hopefully publish soon-ish. 

I'm writing this note to say I will be trying to publish chapters 5 onwards but they may come at a slower rate / I will probably publish a bunch of stuff at once. 

I will try to get motivation to continue this story but it may take a while (just warning all of you) as I only have 3 rest afternoons a week, excluding the time I have to spend at school since they blocked this website. 

***

Here are some things that are going on behind the scenes

Stargirl and I have been planning a joint story in the TVD universe.

Myself, Stargirl and B have been planning a lot of new stories, so much that our drafts are chaos and in need of control. 

Stargirl has been writing her own book outside of Wattpad.

B has been creating more and more drawings causing less time to write (although Stargirl and I are going to start trying to get them to write for all of you). 

I have been trying to get Stargirl to continue on her other stories, those wo are reading "The Magic in the Walls" are welcome. 

***

This is just a little update into our personal lives and to say sorry we haven't been updating. 

Hope you are all well,

Your lovely writers