chapter five

Liliana POV

We walked out of the limo and stared at the school until reiji's ugly face snapped us out of our trance. "No more gawking. Liliana follow kanato and laito, Anyiah follow ayato and Shu." He demanded and I followed kanato and laito while Anyiah followed ayato and Shu. "No! Anyiah!" I reached out for my hand and she did the same. "Don't leave!" She shouted. "We're going to die! No!" I cried not even noticing the four vampires looking at us awkwardly. "It's to late for that, for ye is already going to die!" Anyiah said dramaticly, her hand holding her heart. "What does ye mean?" I asked than Anyiah pretended to stab herself. "I am sorry," she pretended to die. "Noo! Of ye has died, I have no reason to live!" I shouted, pretending to stab myself and fell on the ground next to her. Kanato bursted out laughing with ayato and laito and Shu stood there with wtf faces.

Suddenly, I was picked up and Anyiah was too. "If your going to die, I should act with you, as your lover?" A voice chuckled and my face heated up. Anyiah was still 'dead'. "E-eh?!" I shouted, looking at the vampire with a fedora. He laughed softly. "I said I will be your lover," he said. "No way, laito! Liliana is mine!" Kanato shouted. I sweat dropped. "Hm? Is that so?" Laito asked. "Yes! She is mine because I bit her first so she is my property! She can even say she belongs to me and only me!" He shouted. "Is this true?" Laito asked and I nodded. "Y-yes.. Please let me-" he dropped me. "I have no interest with a girl who belongs to my brother." He said walking away. "Ouch..." I rubbed my head. "THAT HURT YOU CREEP!" I shouted. I heard him laugh and I growled.

"Liliana, you belong to me and if you let another boy taste of touch you I will kill you and them." Kanato said from behind me holding out a hand to help me up. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. "For a brat he has some manners." "O-okay..." I said and he smiled. "If you're mine, than you have to kiss me so I know its true." He giggled. "W-w-what?!" "I said kiss me if you are mine." He smirked. "Why?!" "Because you are mine," I looked behind me and saw ayato and Shu carrying the 'dead' Anyiah to the classroom. Laughing. "Stupid pricks!" I shouted.

"D-do I have t-to?" I asked a blush on my face. He laughed. "Yes." He said. "U-um... I-i don't want my f-first k-k-k-kiss to b-be right n-now..." I stuttered. "Somewhere romantic, perhaps?" He giggled. "I-i g-guess..." He pulled me "we have to go to class and I don't want Reiji punishing you," he whispered and we ran to the classroom.

Their was no seats left except for two desks. Kanato sat down and I sat next to him. He grabbed my hand and squeazed it. "There is too many vampires in here, I'll let them know you are mine." He said reaching down to my neck and bit my neck. I gasped while everyone watched his, growling. I felt blood leave my body into his mouth. "K-kantato-kun..." I breathed. His fangs left my neck after 5 seconds. "Now they know you're mine." He whispered in my ear. All of the 'students' had narrowed eyes and frowns. "Say that you are mine," he whispered. "I'm yours." I whispered back. "Yell that you are mine." He whispered, touching my jawline. "I am kanato sakamki's property!" I shouted everyone growling and kanato smirked. "Now they won't kill you," he giggled squeazing my hand. "They would have... Killed me?"

Anyiah's POV

Shu ran with me in his arms because kanato wants to kiss Liliana >////< "s-shu... I'm sopposed to be dead!" I shouted trying to squirm out from his grip. He sighed. "Do you want to die?" He asked. "Is that a threat?!" I yelled. "What if it is?" I shut my mouth right than and there.