chapter nine

Liliana POV

We finished the school day with only a few bite marks on our necks. "Bj! Did you make the teleporter thingy to get that skank?!" I screamed. "Almost, done!" He shouted and I ran over. "All you have to do is say someone name and have what they look like. "Ugh! If I think of her face it'll be the end for me!" I complained. "Just do it!" "Clarie lord orjie." I than thought about that white hair prick with blue eyes and shoulder length hair. "DIE B*TCH!" I screamed and she apeered in front of us. "YOU?!?!" she yelled. "Mhm... You gonna die today you-" all the vampires came behind me cause I sensed them. "Oh my gosh! You were living with smexy boys?! And you didn't tell me?!?!" She shouted. "Um, no we didn't because they were to bust sucking our blood and we don't want to think of you!" Anyiah yelled. "This is her?" Ayato asked tilting his head. "She isn't very pretty like you both or yui." Ayato said and clarie gasped. "I AM WAY MORE PRETTIER THAN THEM!!" she shouted. "No, I think bitch-chans are prettier than you. Let us taste your blood to see if its good." Raito said walking over to her putting his fangs into her neck. She gasped and tears fell from her eyes. "Its sweet enough," Raito said and sucked her blood again. "Oi! Yours truly wants a taste too!" Ayato said. Subaru and Reiji sighed and left. Than Anyiah, Kevin, bj and I left. "We have to search for the crystal." Anyiah said and we nodded. "Let's split up!" I suggested and we all ran in different derections.

"If I was a crystal where would I be?" I wondered. I was in the garden and I was looking everywhere. I seen a peice of paper in the red roses. I sighed and reached out my hand into the roses, the thorns scraping my fingers making me bleed. My eyes squinted and I grabbed the piece of paper and removed my hands. "Ouch," I muttered and unfolded the paper making my blood stain the paper. " it says 'when you confess you will find the key.' What the hell is that so opposed to mean?!?!" I screamed.

Anyiah POV

I was in the kitchen looking for clues. I found a cookie jar. ^_^ I opened the cookie jar and took a cookie. I bit the cookie and it tasted so sweet and good! I finished the cookie and took another. It was chocalote chip with words in frosting. "Eh?" I read it. " 'true loves kiss will-' " it stopped there. I grabbed another cookie and it said, " '- will find the chest.' HUH?!?!" I screamed confused tilting my head I stuck the cookies into my pocket and ran away.

Kevin POV

I was in the main room looking everywhere. I looked on the steps and couches. Suddenly I found a piece of cardboard hanging on the wall saying 'girls have to fight' "who? The girls?!?! NO WAY!! with who?!" I facepalmed and ran away from where in was at.

Bj POV

I was upstairs in the girls room and I checked under the bed and in the closet. I didn't find anything! All I found was a envelope addressed to Liliana and Anyiah.

Normal POV

Liliana, Anyiah, Kevin, and bj ran into each other. They were all panting and gasping. "I FOUND SOMETHING!" everyone yelled. "You first lily." Anyiah said. Liliana nodded. "I found a piece of paper that says, 'when you confess you will find the key.'" Liliana said. "Well I found a cookie that says, 'true loves kiss will find the chest.'" Anyiah said. "I found a cardboard that says, 'girls have to fight.'" Kevin said. "And I found an envelope addressed to Liliana and Anyiah." Bj said and Liliana tackled bj and grabbed the envelope. "I'll read it!" She said getting up.

"Dear Liliana and Anyiah,
Your time is running out. Tik tok tik tok. You only have three days until you will be dead. The boy and robot too. I do hope your last days on this world will be hell. Xoxo
-lord orjie"

They were all silent. One question went through their heads. "When and where do we start?"