chapter three

Kevin POV

"Bj! What if they do perverted things?! I'M SOPPOSED TO BE THEIR ONLY PERVERT!!" I shouted at the robot. "Right." Was all he said. "What if they suck up all of their blood?!" I gasped. "Right." He said again. "I hate you." "I love you too."

Kanato POV

I watched over Liliana as she slept. "Nee, teddy she looks peaceful, right? She won't for long," I giggled and continued watching her sleep. "Maybe she could become one of my dolls!" I said with excitement. "She might be the prettiest one out of all of them! But I want her alive, don't you, teddy?" I asked.

Liliana POV

"You're pethatic!" A voice yelled. "You're stupid!" "Ugly b*tch!" "Stupid s*ut!" "No one wants you here! You don't even belong to live! All you do is bring bad luck everywhere you go!" That voice, was not like the other voices. This voice was, anyiah's. "I was never your friend! You are annoying and pethatic! No wonder everyone hates you and talks about you!" "No! I am loved! I know I am..." I whispered. " she laughs. "By who?!" She screamed. "I used to be loved, but not anymore." She laughs and throws me around like a rag doll. "Pethatic I told you,"

I woke up in the middle of the night, panting and sweating. "Is all of that... True? Was I a mistake?" I asked myself and looked at the sleeping Anyiah. "You're my friend... Right? You're not fake... Like the others right?" I asked her. "Why were you screaming?" A voice asked. I turned around and saw kanato. "Why were you screaming? Did you have a nightmare?" He asked again. I looked down and nodded. "What was it about?" He asked. "About nobody loves me... And Anyiah said I was never her... Friend." I said looking the other way. "I'm sorry for waking you," I apologized and he smiled. "I would like to show you something..." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside into another house. It was big and dark.

I looked around and saw women with scared or no emotion faces. I gasped. "Do you like it?" He asked. "They're my dolls." He giggled. "It is frightening but I think teddy is the cutest." He giggled. "Yes, teddy is the cutest out of all of them, but he is still the same." He whispered something into teddy's ear and chuckled. "Teddy said If I could have a sample of your blood?" He asked. Leaning closer to me. "Uh..." He didn't wait for an answer and borough me closer to him. "I will break you." He whispered into my ear, his lips touching my neck and than sank his fangs into my neck. I gasped and let my tears fall. He slurped my blood like a slurpie. "Mm... Your blood is sweeter than that blonde heads girls! From now on, you are mine." He whispered into my ear before sinking his fangs back into my neck. I whimpered and I felt blood leave my body. Everything went fuzzy and black. The last thing I heard before blacking out was, "don't worry, I'll take you back, my dessert."

Anyiah's POV

I woke up and looked at my left to see, nothing but empty bed sheets. "LILY?!" I shouted running in the hallway looking for my friend. "Ohmigoshmibaeismissing!!" I whispered shouted. I looked everywhere and it been 30 minutes. I returned to my room and found Liliana sleeping and I sighed in releife. When I walked past her, I noticed bit marks on her neck. "No... Not so soon!" I thought and clenched my fists. I lowered my head and his my eyes with my bangs and went back to bed.