chapter twelve

"L-lord o-orjie?!" Liliana stuttered. "That's right, baby. It is I, lord orjie here to kill you." He smirked. "You always try to kill us but never succeeds." Anyiah stated. "Oh, but this time I have death magic that can kill anyone it is casted on. Even your precious friend, Liliana." Lord orjie laughed like a maniac while Anyiah stood their in utter shock. She looked around and don't find her friend. "Liliana? Liliana?! LILIANA?!" Anyiah screamed and began to panic. "I'm sorry, she is already sent into another dimension." The sick man laughed as he saw anyiah's face mixed with anger, sadness, and a broken heart.

"So, she's DEAD?!?!" Anyiah shouted grabbing everyone's attentions. "She will be if you don't win this match, and give me my daughter!" He shouted. His daughter moved forward and she looked pale and lifeless but she was still alive. "What happened?!" He screamed. "Vampires sucked her sweet blood. Watch as she dies at your feet." Anyiah said coldly. Nobody seen this side of her before, her demon side.

Anyiah's blood boiled and she pulled out her sword she got from nowhere and her eyes were fiery and her symbol on her arm with their club crest, was burning. The fire was gold and red mixed with anyiah's blood.

"COME AT ME LORD ORJIE! I'M NOT HOLDING BACK TO ANYONE WHO MESSES WITH MY FRIENDS!" Anyiah screamed at the top of her lungs. Lord orjie smirked and his fist became black and purple, the color of death magic. "I learned this when you were in magnolia fiore from zeref. You like?" He laughed. Anyiah narrowed her eyes and she smirked. "No. Its not better or faster than mine!" Anyiah shouted running at him. She began to yell magic she learned when they were in fairy tail.

"IF YOU MESS WOTH MY FRIENDS, I'LL KILL YOU WITH EVERYTHING I GOT!" Anyiah yelled. Lord orjie watched with wide eyes. "But, honey have you forgotten I'm immortal?" He smirked. "I'LL JUST BEAT THE CRAP OF YOU UNTIL YOUR PARELIZED THE REST OF YOUR IMMORTAL LIFE!" Anyiah screamed, punching his head repidetly. Everyone watched as she was beating him. blood went everywhere and anyiah's hands was covered in blood. Her hair was stained with it and her clothes ripped and dirtied up. "Please, my turn." Lord orjie flicked his wrist and Anyiah went flying across the garden. "Now, let me kill you and your pests as friends once and for all." Lord orjie said as his long fingernails traced along the manor. Everyone was going to help her until a certine black headed girl apeered with scratched up clothes and blood all over her.

Lord orjie stared in shock. "N-NOBODY EVER BEAT MY ARMY!" he screamed. Liliana giggled and played with the sword in her hands. "Oh, they were so much fun! Would you get a stronger army next time? That one was cheaters so I had to kill them." Liliana pouted. Lord orjie's eyes twitched as the creepy evil smiling freak cut herself with the sword on an accident and didn't cry or complain! The strongest sword in the world, and she didn't do anything! "Oh, poor me. It looks as if I cit my little finger again." She smiled and laughed. "Lord orjie~ I want to play with you for making my bestie all hurt and bloody! It is rude to put your blood in her perfect beautiful hair and clothes!" The girl yelled as lord orjie ran into the manor with the girl following, "oh? So we are playing his n seek are we? I'll find you!" She giggled. Her eyes showed no mercy and her fire sign on her arm was dancing flames and blood was trailing her arm. "You don't deserve the name lord orjie. You aren't the lord, are you? I think I'll call you Mr. Weak pants." She laughed.

Lord orjie was hididng under the bed. He saw her boots clink to every step she took. She stopped in front of the bed. "Lord orjie, that is the worst hiding spot ever!" She complained, she bended over and her face showed no mercy. "St-stay away from me!" He shouted. Lord orjie ran out of the bed room to find somewhere else to hide. He was in the basement rocking back and forth. "Mr. Weak pants... I win." The girl whispered in his ear as he screamed a terrified scream and she cut off his head. Blood poured out of his neck and his body fell limp to the ground and his head had his eyes opened and his mouth slit. "I hate it when people scream in my ear, it hurts... You know?" She giggled as she traced her sword along his face making lard cuts with blood spourting out. "You stink. I'm leaving you alone now." Liliana said as she stood up and left the basement. She said One last thing before walking outside. "You should know, I always win." She smirked and walked off. She walked into the garden and she sighed a big sigh.

"He was no fun," lily pouted. "He shouldn't have screamed in my ear and I wouldn't have cut off his life source." She shrugged as she walked in sight and she saw her friends standing there watching her. "I'm sorry things got out of control. I just seen Anyiah hurt and it drove to where the point I went insane..." Lily whispered. She looked up and smiled an honest smile. "Forgive me," she said as she turned to Anyiah, Kevin, and bj and smiled. "We don't have to worry about lord orjie anymore. But his son, he is more stronger and he'll come for revenge." I said. "He'll be looking for you... We'll help you out. We promise!" Kevin said and we all grouped hugged each other.

"Ew! I smell like that old man!" Liliana screached running into the manor while everyone laughed or smiled.

A/n: I think next chapter is going to be the last chapter ... I'm sorry !