Chapter 4: The day everything changed

As Sam sat in her bed reading a book from the book self in her room, the door opened, and Deb entered. Sam noticed she seemed stressed and panicked, ask her what wrong, Deb spoke up and said, "if you want to get out of here now is the best chance, but if you're doing this, I have to erase your memory". Sam being a little shocked by this but once again not wanting to stay in this place as she still got negative feelings in this place, she nodded and got up from her bed and followed Deb.

Deb leading her down the long hallways they had to stay quiet, the people working here knowing she is getting out of here would be the worst thing possible. As they walked down the corridors Deb stopped at a door that led to a room under a set of stairs and opened the door and walked in with Sam. Once Sam walked into the small room Deb opened a second door in the wall and they both entered into the secret room.

The first thing that Sam realized once entering the second room was a machine against one of the walls and without hesitation she asked, "what is that?"  Deb turned and explained "that is a time machine, you will be put into a new timeline and your memory will be washed. The only thing is when all this about Syntec comes up again and it will, you help the people you are with take down Nelson Syphus" She nodded and had tons of questions but knew that if she waited any longer, she would risk being caught so she laid down in the machine and closed her eyes and prepared for what could happen. As she was laying there, she heard the machine start running and making noises and then suddenly, Sam fell into a deep slumber.