3

geogre's pov:

after 2 days i felt lost. i felt sad, i felt guilty, i felt like a shit. corpse trieed to calm me down adn tell that it's okay. 

corpse. do you remember what the ships name was?

geogre: me-mermaids.

corpse: okay. george its' okay. you have me still and i'm not going anywhare i promise that. we will get karl back i promise. 

george: don't promise anythink that you can't keep corpse

corpse. i'm not. i promise it because i know wwe are gonna see him again okay? i'm gonna make sure that we will be together again okay?

i nodded and corpse pulled me closer.

corpse: are you hungry?

geogre. yes but i'm not brave enought to go out and i don't want to be alone

corpse sighed and hugged me 

corpse:  what if we go together okay? i'm gonna watch if there is any ships and if tehre is we are gonna go back okay? i'm gona check it every 10 second okay? there is no way we can get coucht. i promsie that george.

i sighed adn nodded. corpse taked my hadn and we slowly swam from the cave and looked arund. nothink. i sighed and we swam to the coral reef adn i started to eat plants adn coral while corpse was eating fish. corpse was os good adn catching fish becasue he was so fats and he had super power. i have too. oaky okay i'm gonna tell what they are.

well karl was power to make tornador under the water i don't know if he can do it on the humans world but i don't know why he couldn't.  corpse has 2 powers. one is that he can change to any fish in the world and second is that he can change colous so he mach the sand or coral so fish doesn't see it and then when they are close corpse can just take them. i have 2 powers  i'm the strongest but i'm too scared to use them becasue once i used our home blowed up and we had to move out. well my powers are that i can swim much faster,  i can make stunamis and breakers, well..............i once maybe did a tsunami and it distroyed 2 towns...................whopsis. well what ever. i'm not using them becasue 1. i don't want to kill people and disrtoy theis romes becasue i cnow how it feels and 2 i don't want that everybody hates me. well i do use my fast power when i'm swimming away from people adn sharks but not in basic thinks becasue i always somehow hurt my slef and swim toward corald adn rock nd it hurts like hell. 

george: do you think karl is doing fine right now?

corpse: i can't know that george but no matter what happens we will see him alive. and i'm promising it okay? karl is gonna be okay george

corpses pov:

i felt a bit scared to promise george thinks like that because i had no idea if i can keep it but if i don't promise it george won't stop crying and panicink. i looked at my bestfriend who looked so worried adn he didinät eat the plants or corals anyumore

corpse: you okay?

egorge: i'm not

i swam closer and held georges hand

corpse: you have me george okay? 

george: b-but i'm s-scared

george looked up at me tears in his eyes and i could see how hopeless he was. it broke my heart. i hugged george so he can't see my face because i was tearing up right now too, i missed karl too and i was scared but i know how sensitive george is and i have to stay strong for him.

george: i-i ca-can't do this co-corpse.

george breaked down and i let out a little sob. i held george on my chest and we sunk down together and when we hitted the sand george was on my lap sobbing loudly. i knew george liked karl more than me and they spent 24/7 together and they could tell everythink to each others and of course george loves me too but i think i'm not that touchy and clincy as karl and george loves hugs and cuddling but i don't really. only when i'm sad or someone else is sad. now was good time to cuddle.