🏹Copter/Kimmon🏹

Unconsciously staring at the ceiling while Google is reading out loud the result about the meaning of the word "Date". A word that I didn't experience in my whole damn life for once! and the fact I am having a date with the most popular guy in town?! I feel weird yet lucky. Weird because everything happens so fast, we only met a couple of days and now we are doing a date!? This is just a friendly or a fake date!

Lucky because I have the experience to date? Yet it will be better if I am doing this with someone that I love so much! Don't get me wrong! Kimmon is such a wonderful person but the thing is we still have deal that we must both follow, right? Maybe he did this for the sake of getting rid of Dong as far as possible and maybe he is just teasing me about it. To be clear, it will be better if we both enjoy for tomorrow's date and Kimmon will enjoy it the best!

It's been tough week for him to be honest. He is a hard-working person and manage to stick around to a stupid and coward person like me.  This will be a great opportunity to return the favor! This is my mission for tomorrow! Make Kimmon happy!

"What should I do for today" I asked myself while scanning the whole room. There are no classes for today, nothing to fix around here and Nong Bas went with P'Godt at the carnival. Maybe I should check my Instagram for a while since I have a long day to prepare for the date.

'Tips on how to make your partner happy?'

'101  Question Presents: How to have a perfect date!'

'This is an excellent place to Date with your Boyfriend!'

'Rule #1: You should know your partner's interests'

'Wanna  make your Instagram Feed aesthetic with your partner?'

"Okay that's enough" I turned off my phone and flopped to my bed lazily. I guess fate doesn't want me to waste time but whatever! IT IS BETTER TO MAKE AN EFFORT! KIMMON IS ALREADY DOING A LOT OF EFFORTS SINCE DAY 1 AND I SHOULDN'T MAKING AN EXCUSE! GOOGLE! PLEASE PLAY WANNABE BY GLEE CAST BUT ORIGINALLY BY SPICE GIRLS! HIT THAT MUSIC!