🚨Copter🚨

'I love you'

Did he actually said that last night? or is he playing around again?! I CAN'T EVEN SLEEP PEACEFULLY BECAUSE OF IT! UGH! I haven't received any updates on Kimmon since he was busy and to the point where he is the one carrying all the tasks! Nong Bas told me about this and we all know who is that cruel and stupid person I am referring to.

I don't want to mention his name right now! I don't want to ruin my mood for the whole day. It's all about me and Kimmon having a date! I mean a friendly date of course! For sure, Kimmon is tired from all the ruckus on preparing for the Valentine Day event. I hope I can able to make him happy and relax this day. He deserves to be rewarded by his hard work.

"Happy Valentines Phi!" I saw both Nong Yo and P'Godt holding such gifts! and they even wear couple shirts this day. What a cringe. Maybe Nong Bas decided to do this gimmick.

"Oh wow! Thank you for the gifts! And also! All of your valentine gifts from me will be given after the whole day hehe" I chuckled as Nong Bas glares at me. Bas, what's with the face? Be glad I am giving you your presents-

"Unfair! You should give us right now Phi! We just give you ours!" This little kiddo can't even wait for a minute!

"You need to spend time with your boyfriend this day! Make it special!" I reminded him since this they should spend time together! They should make it memorable even though they are always together.

"You should come with us!" W-what the hell did I just hear from Nong Bas?!

"Nong? Are you hearing yourself right now?! I will feel like a third wheel once again on your dates! And I also have plans with P'Kim later so better get your ass up and have fun!" I went to push them outside as Nong Bas stomps his feet while sulking.

"So mean! I am still waiting for the gifts P'Cop!" then he walks away like a kid who didn't received his gift for Christmas since Santa isn't real anyways.