🎪Copter🎪

"WELCOME TO THE CARNIVAL NONGS AND PHIS"

So here we are the first day of the carnival. This is a project from a club who aims to help a  charity or an organization to reach out and help them by doing this kind of event. All of the money will be shared and kept by the members and the performers of the club then they will give it to the chosen charity and of course mission accomplished! this song is really great though! I'M A FAN OF RED VELVET!

By the way, My name is Copter Kerthongtavee. Godt and Bas are my classmates and we are living in a same dorm. The School Carnival will end around 10 days? so there will be a Valentines Day this week so BITCH I DON'T LIKE THAT!

"OMG P'GODT THIS IS SO CUTE! PLEASE TAKE A PHOTO WITH ME WITH THE MASCOT!" The Nation's Third Wheel, this is quite awkward to me, every time when the couple will have a date. NONG BAS ALWAYS TAGS ME ALONG! even P'Godt is little embarrassed to his boyfriend's little action towards at me.

"Yeah yeah, hold up a sec" then P'Godt gestured me to go around then I nod as I quickly get out of the scene.

"UGH WEIRD!" so yeah, Bas and Godt have been together for like 2 years maybe? UGH I ENVY THEM. I'm not pressured about my best friend's love life, I will just take care some of my dogs and cats when I am old enough.

As I entertain myself around, the carnival looks beautiful and great. No wonder a lot of people will wait for this so much every year. I wonder who is behind this?

"Care for a try?" OHHHHHH NOOO NOOOO NOOO, It's P'Dong. P'Dong is my suitor for 2 years now. I always rejected him many times until now but he doesn't gave up and the worst thing is he actually studies at the same university as I am!? THIS GUY IS CREEPY!