🃏Copter/Kimmon🃏

Why is Kimmon taking him so long for buying some snacks?! The show will start any minute right now! I quickly stand up-  oh wait, he already showed up in front me holding two popcorns and two drinks too.

"Miss me?" He smirked as I quickly sat down at my seat and crossed my arms because of his teasing! TSK! HOW COULD I MISS YOU? WE'RE JUST PRETENDING YOU IDIOT!

"Here?" then I glance at him offering the popcorns at me then I just grab it and eat it by myself...

"Geez babe no need to be physical" then he chuckles and as for me? I cringe when he called me babe! EWWWWWWW!!!! I HATE THIS!

As the show started a lot of the performers are great in doing acrobatics! and of course the magic show! OHHHHH! and there are some KPOP dances that really inspired by a circus or a festival though...

"And now let's welcome the TOA!" a lot of boys are fanboying in those group of girls that would just cover a choreography. As the dance started it was very sexy and at the same time kinda captivated by every male student on the show. The chorus is very sexy too! and as for me? I don't like the dancers I just like the choreography- OKAY WTF IS SHE DOING?!

-----

Copter is already noticing it! SHIYA! Moowan is one of the members of TOA and I didn't know that she would perform this kind of thing! Moowan is staring at me seductively! COPTER IS GETTING FURIOUS! LET ME HIDE! a lot of male students are already glaring at me while Moowan really gives me those stares GEEZ!

Copter is glancing so much at Moowan and at the same time at me too like he wanted to kill us both! COPTER I'M GONNA EXPLAIN THIS! DON'T BE SUCH AN ANGRY WIFEY-

"Hi Kimmon" I quickly stand up and didn't notice that Moowan is in front of us and I glanced at Copter. Well he is already a boiling kettle right now...