CHAPTER 11: RESCUE

A/N. I'm finally back! I'm still a bit sick but not that i can't handle! Everything is set in stone, just hope that i'm not lazy to write them.

Enjoy!... Or not...

.

.

.

"We're trapped" was all Sonny said as he circled around the four walls that trapped both him and Uki, no doors, vents nor windows can be seen.

"I can't use my powers anymore, if i do I'll..." Uki started as Sonny stopped him by raising his hands towards him.

"Don't use it anymore, Uki. No matter what, keep the remaining last strength you have" Sonny said as he removes his VSF coat and draped it over Uki's shoulders.

Kneeling in front of Uki, he caress his hands to assure him.

"We'll find a way.." Sonny said as Uki looks at him and nodded.

"Uki?! Sonny?! Are you in there?!" Shu's voice can be heard from behind the walls, as Sonny stood up immediately.

"Shu? Are you outside?!" Sonny asks as he heard a loud thud from the other side.

"Yeah! Are you both stuck inside?" Shu asks as Sonny looks at Uki and helped him up.

"Kind of! There's no door, windows nor vents in here!" Sonny replied as he heard an engine rose to life.

"Shu? What's going on?" Uki asks as panic settles both in them.

"Yeah! It's just Luca trying to drive the truck, give way he's gonna crash the wall!" Shu warned as Sonny immediately grabbed Uki to the side shielding him as the walls broke down from the force as Luca appeared with a wide smiles in his face while inside the truck.

"Pog! That was awesome!" Luca explained getting out from the truck as Shu appeared from behind.

"Uki! Are you guys okay?" Shu asks as he immediately rush towards Uki who was coughing from all the dust and cement.

"We're fine, we need to find a way out" Uki said as Uki pointed at the truck.

"We can just break our way out" Luca suggested.

"Not a bad idea but we'll be risking being found" Sonny stated a fact as Luca is deep in thought.

"Then we can try to find the key to that door?" Luca asks pointing at the iron door on the other side.

"We'll go with that since we don't have other options" Shu stated as Luca nodded and went to the truck to start their plan.

.

.

.

Fulgur and Vox ran through inside the hospital looking for the way in below. They have been circling around the lobby, opening doors to doors.

"Just where is the entrance?" Vox asks frustrated as he tiredly sits on the large cement that seems to have fallen from the ceiling.

"Sonny said it's the door near the stairs?" Fulgur said as he looked around the stairs, circling twice and stopped in front of a certain emergency door.

"Wait, emergency door? but there's no other way in and out other than the back side" Fulgur mumbles until realization struck him.

"Oh brother, we're fucking dumb" Fulgur said as Vox raised a brow at him.