CHAPTER 4: REVELATION II

A/N. And i'm back! Sorry for the late update, kind of got stuck on another story and work lol.

You all gonna hate me for this chapter but oh well..

Anyways, Enjoy! ^^

.

.

.

"Uki!" Fulgur burst through the door calling Uki's name in distress, chest panting heavily as sweat drizzles down from his face to his neck. His eyes shaking and looking around for any sign of Uki in the room when it landed on a certain purple haired guy that he loves so much that it'll kill him if he ever to lose Uki.

"Uki!" He exclaimed as he rush towards Uki, who faintly smiles at him as he laid in the hospital bed, weak and tired.

Grabbing Uki's hand in his, Fulgur can feel the burn in his eyes as he take a good look at his beloved weakened state.

"What happened to you? How did you end up like this?" Fulgur's voice cracked as tears brimmed in his eyes.

"F-FuFu-chan.." Uki muttered hoarsely despite his dry throat.

The door burst open and went in Alban panting heavily, sweat dripping from his forehead.

"Yo-You r-ran so f-fast" Alban panted as he slide down to the floor.

Shu who was standing at the corner gave him a bottle of water and some towel that the nurse gave them earlier.

"T-Thanks senpai" Alban said and drank the water as Shu nodded at him with a smile.

Fulgur wipe his eyes and gave a curt nod to Shu who sadly smiles at him. No matter what happened, Shu knows the outcome, and Fulgur might even protest, no- scratch that he will protest.

"Can anybody tell me what happened now?" Fulgur asks still not letting go of Uki's hand.

Uki looks at both Shu and Sonny who was staring back at him, they can both tell that Uki is scared, helpless and just simply terrified.

"Well?" Fulgur asks as he watches both Uki and the two exchange glances.

"Since Uki is not well yet, we can tell you" Shu said as Fulgur looks at him.

"But don't freak out or anything, because.. let me give you a heads up, this is not a good news" Sonny said hands turning cold for every moment he tries to stall.

Fulgur can feel the lump in his throat, he wasn't sure if he was ready to know the truth, the fact that it was already a bad news gives him a heavy feeling in the chest.

He looks at Uki once more and he can see that Uki is more scared and more feeling burdened that he is and Fulgur wasn't gonna let Uki suffer through it alone. With a deep breath he looks at Shu and Sonny.

"Tell me"

.

.

.

"I swear! We will have a talk with your licensor!" Vox exclaimed as they all went inside the hospital with Ike missing.

Ike decided to drive back to fetch Luca who called and asks for their help.

"There is nothing wrong with my driving, Senpai" Yugo defended with a pout.

"What? I think you need to see a psychiatrist while we are here" Mysta stated.

"What's a psychiatrist?" Yugo asks innocently as Mysta facepalm.