1 ~ discord calls & love or host

Narrative pov

Ranboo was sitting in his streaming room, playing Minecraft to pass time when he got a call on discord. He opened up discord and seen Tommy was calling him so he answered.

"Hello?" Ranboo said looking at the two profile pictures on the screen

"Hey you ready for the love or host today?" Tommy said, his voice being loud like always

"Yeah. I'm definitely gonna win." Ranboo replied while laughing

Tommy laughed too and agreed, smiling at the computer screen, even tho Ranboo couldn't see him.

Ranboo was smiling too. He always had felt a weird feeling when he was with or talking to Tommy but he didn't know what that feeling was so he ignored it.

The two boys talked for a little while longer until they both had to go, as it was almost time for the love or host.

Tommy Pov:

I just ended the call with Ranboo and I was still smiling. Ranboo was a good friend and I'm glad I have him.

After zoning out for a few minutes, my discord was ringing telling me it was time.

I was nervous. Not only because Ranboo was on there but because I dont know how people will react.

-----during the love or host----

It had been a while and most of the people were gone and the only people left were Ranboo, and two other girls. Yeah they were pretty but just not my type.

It was now time for the elimination and to see who wins.

Ranboo and the two girls go below my facecam and me and Austin stay above.

One girl was eliminated and the other girl and Ranboo were left.

"The next one to be eliminated... RANBOO!!! Please shout out your channel" Austin yelled

He then told Ranboo to tell me what he chose.

Love.

Ranboo had chosen love.

After he explained it and left, the love or host lasted for another about 30 minutes and then ended.

After it had ended, Tommy decided to get off and go watch something to get his mind off of the thing that just happened

Ranboos pov:

I had just left Tommy's love or host, and felt so stupid.

After thinking for a while, I called Tubbo.

Tubbo knew how I felt about Tommy. He knew that I kinda liked him and promised me he wouldn't tell. I went into discord and clicked on Tubbo and called him.

It rang for a few seconds before he answered

"Tubbo" I said after he joined

"Yes?" He responded

After that I told him everything that happened.

"I chose love and then lied to everyone about it"

"What was your reasoning?" He asked

"That I didn't want to stream after. How stupid am I?" I said putting my head in my hands

We talked for a little bit more and then he left.

I then noticed how late it was and decided to go to bed.

I texted Tommy before I did tho

Tommy 🤍❤️

Goodnight Tommy

Goodnight Ranboo

After reading the text I plugged my phone in and fell asleep.