✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

" 𝐆𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐲/𝐧  "

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"yuri-san i- er- " .......

"what are you staring at you look cree-" the tall man said as he  was about to peep but was blocked by the blonde girl .

"nothing Anya-chan wanted to see birds so we were kind of sightseeing " you said while quickly making up the lie . no matter how much you have learned as a spy till now you forget everything when it comes to feelings. and maybe it was your bittersweet feeling for yuri or because of your brother finally getting a wife or maybe just maybe you were getting a little crush. 'nonnonononono starlight don't think about it he is your target and you shouldn't have any personal feelings attached '.

" can you really see birds from here I mean you are looking from the ground floor and in the middle of crowd (?). " yuri questioned as he was quite surprised by their weird hobby.

 " I- I am new to the city so I don't know good places for bird seeing. Isn't it anya-chan " you said trying to cover yourself up as you miserablely failed .  ' fuck me for sluttering '

"oh well do- you I mean if you - might like - if you would like me to give you a tour around maybe sometime?" he said while scratching his head. gotcha 

"I would love too.. why not now I mean I am free this evening and anya wanted to see around anyways " you said suggestingly as both of you had ulterior motives (*evil mind smile)

flashback~

(yuri pov) 

ahh atlast I'll get some time off , I am thinking about visiting yor as it's been long since we hanged out . i miss her I wonder if she got a partner or not . i hope not, she is  too good for anyone . no one deserves her actually.  while I was into my thoughts I felt a hand on my shoulder . i turned around just to meet our boss. the luienent . i bowed down in respect as he was a very respected person and no one liked to get on their bad side. 

" long time no see yuri , I heard you were really busy with the new case?"

"ahh yess , the suspect was to stubborn though he ended up talking after few punches."

"you work really hard yuri . have you ever thought about settling down?"

"settling down? what do you mean by sett-"

"I was saying do you have a girlfriend till now or not ? are the rumors true about you liking your sister I mean i  was thinking if you are single maybe i could set you up with my daught-?"

"ahh ani I HAVE A GIRLFREIND WHILE MY SISTER SHE IS ALSO DATING SOMEONE" i blurted  in the fear of having another weird rumours spreading around .going on a date with a person who is not as good as yor-san is my worst dream.
This is not going to end well as i saw a slight cross mark on my boss's forehead.