𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓: 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠?"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"You know... I think your laugh is pretty.."

"Huh"
"Sorry did I say that out loud" Yuri said trying to look anywhere but her.
"Pfft yes, but thank you," she said tucking the wild hair strand behind her ear, blushing.
"Umm I forgot I left tea open on the table," he said rushing out of the kitchen as y/n mentally smiled to herself knowing they never made tea for the morning as she continued cleaning the dish.

.

.

.

.

"oy yuri san how are you doing?" his colleague said getting the man out of his daze, " still thinking about your sister?"

" no no I don't always think about her," he said as the other officer rolled his eyes, "yeah yeah I believe you, but seriously what's up with you recently? you look distracted"

" nope I am completely focused I was reading this information about the new case," Yuri said picking up the papers.

"Really?  you are holding those upside down" his friend snickered as Yuri quickly mended it up.

" it's okay you don't have to hide anymore... so is it about the new girlfriend?"

" How are you so sure it's her"

"Have you looked at your face, anyone can tell that." Ross said keeping his legs on his table.

"is it that obvious?"

" hmm, so say it now," he said lowering his eye on the young briar.

" so she is like umm it's complicated ... don't tell anyone but to get rid of boss's constant nagging I asked the girl to help me... it was all cool until you told yor about her and she wanted to meet her... so yesterday we had this family dinner and turned out she is the sister of that ugly guy my sister married."

"pfft she is what oh my god out of all the people seriously" Ross said laughing his ass out, " this is so interesting"

"oh shut up! and now our family thinks we are dating and ahh I just want to dig a hole and hide"

"so did you tell her you have feelings for her or something?"
"no obviously no ! There's nothing like that"

"Yuri I have known you since I don't know how many years and you are down for her... badly," Ross said patting his shoulder.

"guhhhhh no matter how much I try to forget it, she keeps coming back "

"that's love, my friend"

"so what should I do now?"