✧・゚: *✧・゚:*𝐂𝐡.11 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞??!*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶" 𝐎𝐨𝐩𝐬! "༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
" 𝐎𝐨𝐩𝐬! "
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"i am sorry but WHAT? You lied to your sister about your date and now your entire family want to meet your so called girlfriend who don't even exist" I said huffling while sipping through my tea. This man is nuts , like who TF lies to their own family about this (ignore the fact that even loid is unaware of this) .
" This is where you come in ... I know I have asked you for too many favours but just this last time can you just act as my fake date please?" Yuri said nearly begging me. I have to act again??? I barely controlled myself last time I am not sure I'll be able to control another attempt where I kiss him.
Will it be awkward. Yes.
Do I care? No.
" When do you need? " I asked still hesitant about the descion.
"Today" he instantly replied. Was I his last option??? Seriously asking on the last moment is rude. But nevermind, i was about to say yes when I remembered what sister yor said in morning
' y/n-chan we will have a special guest today please come fast'
How can I forget that ahhh what can I do now ? Two figures appeared on my shoulder one was devil one was angel,
' you cannot betray sister yor like that y/n!!'
' who cares tho you'll get a date with Yuri , maybe you can get something more '
Both of the side quarreled , i was heavily confused.
"Y/n-san?" Yuri said bringing me back to my original state.
This is no time to think y/n you have to make descision fast. I imagined sister yor while other side I looked at yuri's pleading eyes. Difficult choice but

" I am sorry, I can't come I already have appointment with someone" that's what I said yeah that's exactly what I said , it was easy right the hell it wasn't , rejecting sister yor was so hard I almost didn't want to .. this is all my fault I shouldn't have agreed for fake date with Yuri , but his eyes they were so- NEVERMIND just think about tonight y/n just focus.

She kept repeating her mind as Anya stood behind her internally judging for her aunt's mental state right now,
' aunty is weird.'

It was exactly 6 pm , yes perfect! I was exactly on time for the date, the city was bustling, the roads had cars and lamps had glowy shine , i was standing before a clock looking at it as the minutes hands pass through it , i waited and waited till I heard huffling noise behind me, i turned to meet with his red eyes. He was wearing a white shirt with blueish tie , and those dashing black hairs (STOP Y/N STOP)
He had a rose bouquet in his hand while other contained maybe sovereigns , probably gift for his family.
" So are we ready? " He said while confidently opening his hand towards me , i held it hesitantly , locking my fingers onto his ,
"Always ready captain" i said moving towards a new adventure of night, i bet nothing can go wrong.

Shit .. i was so wrong, it was the same restaurant, the same where forgers were supposed to go, i just hope we don't cross paths everything else will be good. I kept repeating myself as I stepped back and front before the entrance.
" You okay y/n ?" Yuri asked me looking with a doubtful face
" Yeps totally fine no issues" i raised my thumb, he shouldn't know my nervousness , CONTROL N/N

We entered the dining room, it was beautiful seemed like something only rich can afford, there were high ceilings with glass chandeliers, dusky roofs and red carpet, it wasn't crowded it was actually the opposite , they had very few customers and there was barrier between each table making sure privacy is prioritised. Okay so hotel: 10/10

The waiter led us to the mid table of the floor, Yuri entered in the chamber first as he greeted someone I couldn't see clearly but then I heard the voice
"Yuri-chan you grew so much, seem like a big boy now"
Fuck... I remember it clearly I know it, to confirm my doubt I finally peaked into the chamber, the same pink jacket, updo hairs and sparkly eyes, it was yor . And all of the sudden all hints started to connect off, how Yuri always told about his sister same as yor, they both had similar features, and going back through the memory line I remember the day Franky showed us her bio data and yes it did stated BRIAR.
"Y/n San what an coincidence, you are having your appointment here only? , this is my younger brother Yuri" yor said while giving me a welcome hug.
" I know her" secret police officer said.
" Know her? But from where?" She questioned confusedly, moving her eyes from him to me.
" Sis this is the girl I was telling you about , meet my girlfriend y/-"

"GIRLFRIEND????!!"
i heard a voice behind me, oops , oh for sure this was only left to make this even worse, now ladies and gentlemen this is what I call the exact defination of wrong time wrong place and wrong person for sure.
I turned around, slowly seeing the appearing figure of my brother infront of me with anya in hand,
" I don't remember n/n sharing me anything about a boyfriend" he said while soaking in all the shock . It felt like someone just dropped a glass, too much awkward silence. I saw a visible irk on his face.
Anya rested in his arms looking at us with i don't know Sparky eyes maybe??

"I can explain brother, i can explai-"

//Vote and comment if you like guys I feel motivated with it//
// Thank you for reading //